Question on Anavar, Suggestions / Input

clayton1234

So I spoke with my dude, few days back and placed my order, I told him I wanted some 50mg Anavar (var) pills, he then replies if iam ok with liquid Anavar (var) , never heard of it before, and ive delt with this guy before with his Anavar (var) caps, so i tell him go a head and make me pills, he says no big deal may take a extra day, to compress the tabs, so few days later I receive my tabs, and they are just plain white compressed tabs, last time I got through him he just made them with capsules and put in the buffers, but this time he made them compressed pills, because he got some new machine, anyways, just curious on if Anavar (var) has any taste at all, bitterness or so forth, they are all white and little round pills no markings, he said marking them is a pain, but if i wanted he could mark, but no marking or anything, just hate when I dont know what iam getting, ive also got my Test P and Deca from him, which is fine. So if there is any taste from a Anavar (var) , let me know.

taste probable come from the filler or binder, id just chew then first since a pressed tab could pass the system without breaking down all the way

I wouldn't think Anavar (var) can be described as a taste, other than "shit", like any other pill. Pill machines simply press powder into tablets, and unless they have a die with letters, picture, symbol etc, it'll come out as just a plain old pill and nothing fancy. If it's a trusted source I wouldn't be too worried. But lets be honest, under most circumstances we have no clue what we're taking. We trust complete strangers in hopes they're running a trustworthy and reapectful business. For most, at least from my experience (so far) they are.

Yeah, its like come on, you would get more money out of people in the long run if you just did shit legit, instead of a few hundo one exchange

raw Anavar (var) powder taste insanely horrible. like a super strong chemical tang to it. obviously your Anavar (var) tabs have some sort of filler in it so you wont know if its Anavar (var) by tasting them (its not just Anavar (var) that has that strong chemical taste). only way is to trust your source. run the tabs. observe results...

I'd have to disagree, most selling Anavar (var) are not running a legit business, most are selling you diuretics and winnstrol it's cheaper and easier to get!

So I spoke with my dude, few days back and placed my order, I told him I wanted some 50mg Anavar (var) pills, he then replies if iam ok with liquid Anavar (var) , never heard of it before, and ive delt with this guy before with his Anavar (var) caps, so i tell him go a head and make me pills, he says no big deal may take a extra day, to compress the tabs, so few days later I receive my tabs, and they are just plain white compressed tabs, last time I got through him he just made them with capsules and put in the buffers, but this time he made them compressed pills, because he got some new machine, anyways, just curious on if Anavar (var) has any taste at all, bitterness or so forth, they are all white and little round pills no markings, he said marking them is a pain, but if i wanted he could mark, but no marking or anything, just hate when I dont know what iam getting, ive also got my Test P and Deca from him, which is fine. So if there is any taste from a Anavar (var) , let me know.

Most sources are going to liquid orals as of about few months ago. ALl they have to do is mix the powder in with the alcohol and shake it. It's not uncommon to get liquid orals anymore. I personally have liquid Anavar (var) and it has lab tests to back it. Taste like bubble gum, it's all in what they mix it with. I'd put this shit on food and eat it! So just because he sent you liquid don't mean it's fake, but I'd want to see a lab test on ANY Anavar (var) I purchased, too many fakes out there! If i wanted Winstrol (winny) i'd pay a cheaper price, and most people are takin Winstrol (winny) thinking it's Anavar (var) !

I'd have to disagree, most selling Anavar (var) are not running a legit business, most are selling you diuretics and winnstrol it's cheaper and easier to get!

And this is also why i've heard a lot of people complaining about joint pain on Anavar (var) . Huge muscle/shin pumps you should expect but I've never had joint pain except when it was....not Anavar (var) !

Back