Question on DNP

HellaRipped

I've post questions about DNP on a couple forums and i wanted to get some of your opinions. How long does it take for powdered DNP to "kick in". Right now i'm on day 5 and i feel a little tired and sore and I can feel it heat up a little bit, but nothing extreme. Do you think its working? I imagined it to be hell.

Here's how my dosage has been....

200/200/400/400/

for one, you should have stayed at 200mg for the third day....Second I belive powder and caps are the same thing (without the caps lol) If you don't feel it than your lucky, but do not take more, more is NOT better when it comes to this stuff

bigjay00 said:
for one, you should have stayed at 200mg for the third day....Second I belive powder and caps are the same thing (without the caps lol) If you don't feel it than your lucky, but do not take more, more is NOT better when it comes to this stuff

I meant its the powdered type, not the crystalline.......Is it still working if i don't feel the sides? That would be neat as shit!!

try putting it on your finger tip, or a rag that you DONT need.....if it stains yellow, than it's a good chance it's legit.....

Yes, it is still working.....that's how many make a mistake in the game of dnp

I agree, I have seen very good results on dnp cycles that weren't that bad to bear.. Then I threw in T3 and more DNP and BAM... I only lost a little more water weight and felt like I got hit by a truck, not an even trade.

make sure you take plenty of anti-oxidants (ALA, VIT C, VIT E, etc..)

you're gonna be building up many free radicals from oxidation of fat and dnp also kills of many macrophages that live within the cell while it blocks electron transport in the mitochondria thus causing such a huge amount of atp use thus fat oxidation...

and keep carbs minimal but high enough so you dont pass out from low glucose levels that are still higher than a ketogenic state.

HellaRipped, you've gotten some solid advice. I know when at 400mgs/ed I felt it hard on day 4.......so if your at a lower dose it's going to take just a little longer to build up to where you are in Inferno stage .:D

Back