Question on expiry dates

rami

Question on Expiry dates

It all started with a very good deal of primo & next thing I have much more than I CAN ever use due to expiry dates! I’m 160lb bf %10 2weeks into of first cyc of test only 10weeks + 20mg Dbl 4weeks, I’m not going to start my next one before Dec/2004

28 primo/100mg exp. 09.2005 (legitimate)
10ml Eq 200mg/ml exp. 02.2006
10ml Eq 200mg/ml exp. 07.2006
10ml Eq 200mg/ml exp. 09.2006
10ml Deca 200mg/ml exp. 10.2006

Now my friend “source” is nagging on me to buy some so I need your kind advice on what would you keep for future use if you were in my shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:
exp dates arent as important as you think. Once a product passes the experation date it just means it loses a little bit of its potency. Chances are if its not to long after the date its prob just as good. If its a really good deal I would take them. Also you can buy them and sell them to someone else. Just make sure everything is legit.

It is very intrusting theory Bimmer, but you misunderstood me in some way: I already brought the gear and that was the list of what I have….. I cant use them all can I ?! I will not do more than 2 cyc/year under any circumstances.

I think the real question I must ask here is: If you only did one cyc and have the choice of Primo or EQ for future cycs which one would you pick.

Back