Next cycle Non pin cushion 500mg Decatest (200mg Deca, 200mg Test D, 100mg Test C)

69thelememt

Just finishing up on a Tren A, Test P and Anavar cycle (100mg ed each)

for my next cycle i dont really wanna do the ED pinning thing, not because its a chore or anything but it does get tiresome and a wanna give my injection spots and easier ride this time around.

I fancy the 2 below but i'm undecided:

500mg/ml Decatest 500 which is made up of 200mg Deca, 200mg Test D, 100mg Test C

i would do 2 x 1ml injections per week for 12-14 weeks

or

800mg/ml Equitren 800 made up from 500mg Boldenone Undecylenate, 300mg Trenbolone Enanthate

again would do 2 x 1ml injections per week for 12-14 weeks

any one ever ran these?? any advise??? is it worth adding a little test to the Equitren?? Lots of people say they are fine on it??? Or what about finishing off the long esters, last two weeks with test p while waiting for PCT and long esters to clear???

Theres also:

800mg/ml Equitest 800 made up from 400mg Boldenone Undecylenate, 400mg Testosterone Decanoate that looks pretty cool

cycle will be a lean bulk

decided not to do Equitren as im gonna try a cycle without tren for the first time in 3 or 4 cycles, just to see if i feel better, cardio wise and also i can sometimes struggle eating loads when on tren, but any ideas if the equipose would combat that???

if u do run the equitren u will still need to run test with it , also if u havent run tren yet , i wouldnt go for it becase of the tren enanthate ester , if u have bad sides from tren and need to stop the tren will keep giving u sides for a while , id go with tren a for a first time incase u dont react well to it , either way u should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like prami or caber with both of those and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for test in both cycles , both would be good

if u do run the equitren u will still need to run test with it , also if u havent run tren yet , i wouldnt go for it becase of the tren enanthate ester , if u have bad sides from tren and need to stop the tren will keep giving u sides for a while , id go with tren a for a first time incase u dont react well to it , either way u should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like prami or caber with both of those and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for test in both cycles , both would be good

done 5 cycles with tren A as it says in top post, never any sides except cant sleep at all hardly for first week then start to sleep better but feel tired all day due to not reaching deep sleep at night. Could n't mind a non tren cycle as i might cut this time round on reflection and im thinking I might cut better of tren as my cardio sucks when on it

Barely managed 35 mins on the epileptic and did only 550 calories, felt like i was gonna collapse

thinking of doing Decatest or Equitest for fat loss and few solid gains

Back