question on painfull injects, will i be fine

thehbomb

I have about 30ml of a ug bblend of test prop and npp at 100mg/ml that ii have used b4. However the shots hurt like hell the day after to the point where i have trouble sitting and walking but never any flu like symptoms. my questiion is are the painful injects just painfull and as long as i can handle them i should be fine or are these injects causing damage to my muscle. Because if they just hurt and get a little inflammed them I can take it but if they are causing damage and or not good for me then i won't take em. iI plan on taking 1ml of the blend and cutting it with one amp of farmaks test prop 50mg/ml which are painless all together making it 150mg test prop/100mg npp eod. what do u think

Cut it with a little grapeseed oil.

Last edited:
i cut most everything i take with EQ. Helps cut down on pain and helps the ole' ass joints of mine!
A little heat may also help....just run it under hot water in the sink prior to injection

RR

some gear just hurts, expecially the short ester types, prop has always been a killer for most people, Im currently using lots of high dose gear and that can have a nasty bite to it, just gotta grin and bear it.

simple, pin size, spot inject site, short ester, all could affect this, but again test e, or cyp, even the many props will hurt less and solve some of ur problems in my opinion.

Back