Question on tattoos and bicep growth

Pothead

Was thinking of getting a tattoo for awhile. If I put it on the outside of my bicep will it get stretched and malformed as my bicep grows? My girly arms have room to grow.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate your replies.

Mine have grown from 15'' to 18'' with my armband tattoo and it has pretty much stretched evenly to wear it still looks fine.

You'll be fine. You want the tattoos to stretch anyways. Tattoos look bad on old
People because they stop growing and start shrinking so their skin sags and wrinkles

Was thinking of getting a tattoo for awhile. If I put it on the outside of my bicep will it get stretched and malformed as my bicep grows? My girly arms have room to grow.

I can tell from the experience that the tattoo on a bicep doesn't stretch! Even if you gain the muscle bulk and your biceps increases, hardly the tattoo is deformed. So you can be quiet

tattoo-journal.com/45-powerful-inner-bicep-tattoo-ideas-for-men-be-strong

Last edited:
it won't matter, got tattoos young, wen't on dreamer bulk gaining 100 lbs of pure fat and am back down almost 100 lbs, tattoos staid in tact and looked fine the entire time, they'll just stretch and shrink back.

Lol no brother it won't matter. I'm covered and have been from 198 to 298. It's all good

yea you really have to grow in to this one

badtaste.jpg

My first tat was top upper half of bicep threw tricep my arms since then have gains 2.75 inches the tat got thinner color in a few areas I just got some touch work done to it good as new

i have a full sleeve and my arm has grown about 2 inches since i got it. its fine. and if for you it gets fucked up then just get it touched up or something its not that big a deal

Back