Question Regarding should I do a steroid cycle

JTG11

Hey guys,

First of Just looking for opinions as to whether I should do a cycle or not. I know a lot of you are going to give me shit about being young and endocrine system etc which is valid and fair enough I accept that, would appreciate constructive feedback whether it's cobstructive or Plane your a "fucking Dumass" etc

Basically, I'm 19 in September. Been training 3 years 1 of proper strict dieting. Currently 5ft 9 168lbs @8% body fat (paid to have this checked To make sure was accurate)
Bench 1 rep max 105kg.
Squat 130 kg (will not go up no matter what I do last two months)
Deadlift 140kg (I know shit)
Arms 14.8" (fkn tiny)
Thigh 24.4"
Calves 15.8"
Shoulders are fkn tiny and just can't force growth, all that's happening is that I'm getting bigger stretch marks on them.

I Was planning on getting down to 5% guessing will v b around 155-160 and then doing a cycle of test -e only in September. Before hand was planning on getting bloods done up and then getting them done every two weeks while I'm on the cycle to make sure everything is in check. just wondering on your opinions on this

Tks

Last edited:
First of Just looking for opinions as to whether I should do a cycle or not. I know a lot of you are going to give me shit about being young and endocrine system etc which is valid and fair enough I accept that, would appreciate constructive feedback whether it's cobstructive or Plane your a "fucking Dumass" etc

Way to young! It isn't about giving guys shit. There are real reasons for why you should wait until your endocrine system is fully developed.

Back