Question regards first time Clen run

So it was ok for him to say real men prefer big cheeks

you are on the men's forum, their playground.... full of testosterone.... simple minds get over excited... their penis does the talking most of the time when females post....no offense boys.... so it's safer to stick to women's forums for advice... otherwise there are other sections here on ology where you can get the boys going.... just not where people are looking for help.... that's all I'm saying....

im the same stats like you11 i think its bettter to get your diet in check first and then start clen cycle this is why im waiting ive been wanting to try clen for a while been reaserching alot my trainer acuslly told me about it ,i totally get about were u wanna be ppl say im fine but i used to be 115 !!! im 135 was 145 akready down 10 pounds just with diet and exersize gym 6 days a week 30 cardio 30 min weights track all my food 1500 calories a day low carb high protein .!! good luck chicky im rooting for ya!
and yes taurine for cramps i heard its good or milk thystle .

maybe try 1500 cal 100g carbs
54g fats 150 g protein
or you can alwasys check out the diet forum 3j has a good feed

Last edited:
maybe try 1500 cal 100g carbs
54g fats 150 g protein
or you can alwasys check out the diet forum 3j has a good feed

You should stick to the general rule of 0.8g of protein per pound of you're weight... For someone that small, the max would be around 135

really .. im trying to lose as much body faty percentage as i can without losing the muscle definition ive worked hard to get and would love more muscle so 150g is to much for losing bf and gaining muscle ?

Back