question

stumpy29

i am currently doing a cycle of anadrol and equipoise. would it be wise to take hcg during the middle of this cycle? say like two ml's?

yes. however, you dont just go shooting 2ml's.
Taking hcg throughout your cycle is always a good idea in my opinion. maybe some will disagree, but that would make them wrong.

What i am not sure of, however, is at what dosage to run HCG per week. I think it is 500ius twice a week or something like that. Thats probably wrong, but you get the idea. You dont just shoot it once during the middle of your cycle. you use it each week. You dont run it for PCT.

Mods or those with some bertter HCG info (or those who feel like doing a search), please help this guy out as to how to go about using HCG.

Just curious, but what is your cycle history and goals? EQ and anadrol is a new one for me to hear.

Rob23.... are you just making shit up to amuse yourself, or do you really think the answers you are giving are correct?

rob23 said:
why would u take hcg in the middle of a cycle ?

You take it all the way through the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy from setting in in the first place, plus it makes recovery during post cycle therapy (pct) much easier.

something I posted at PM;

http://www.premiermuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524

Human Chorionic Gonadrotropin-HCG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: HCG is provided as a glycoprotein powder to be diluted with water, and acts in the body like LH, stimulating the testes to produce testosterone even when natural LH is not present or is deficient.

It therefore is useful for maintaining testosterone production and/or testicle size during a steroid cycle. Use of this drug in the taper is rather counterproductive, since the resulting increased testosterone production is itself inhibitory to the hypothalamus and pituitary, delaying recovery.

Thus, if this drug is used, it is preferably used during the cycle itself. A daily amount of 500 IU is generally sufficient, and in my opinion usage should not exceed 1000 IU per day.

Daily administration is superior to less frequent administration.

Doses over 1000 IU are noted for their tendency to cause or aggravate gynecomastia, and also act to desensitize the testicles to LH.

HCG may be injected intramuscularly, subcutaneously, or in a shallow injection about 1/4" deep with the needle going straight in. A 29 gauge insulin needle is recommended. Injection speed should be slow.

Some HCG products are diluted 5000 or even 10,000 IU per mL, while others are diluted 1000 IU per mL. So far as I know there is no need to make the preparation so dilute.

Once mixed, the preparation should be refrigerated and used within a few weeks. The substance is also somewhat temperature sensitive before mixing and should not be exposed to excessive heat.

HCG does not correct the problem of progressively-decreasing ejaculatory volume that is typical during a steroid cycle. So far as I know the only cure is to go off-cycle and use Clomid, but it is possible that HMG, a related drug which works analogously to FSH might be useful during a cycle to treat this problem.

HMG supports spermatogenesis and is commonly used in conjunction with HCG to treat male fertility problems. (Consider use of HMG to maintain ejaculatory volume to be a strictly past-the-cutting-edge hypothesis: I have not yet had the opportunity to test the matter.)

The athlete who would otherwise fail a urinary ratio test because of low epitestosterone may find HCG useful in increasing epitestosterone and therefore improving this ratio. A 500 IU dose is sufficient, but on the other hand, HCG itself is also banned by the IOC and is readily detected in urine.

HCG can also useful for returning testosterone to normal levels should levels be low post-cycle, or, with care, to increase levels from normal to high normal. Titration of the dose, by measuring T levels and then adjusting the HCG dose accordingly, is recommended for long term use.

Back