question

crushershockey

my buddy wants to know if it's ok to put more than 1 kind of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) into a syringe... like he wants to shoot prop and enenthate at the same time... but he wants to do half a cc of prop and half a cc of enenthate in one shoulder and then do the same in the other shoulder... so he's still getting 1cc of prop and 1 cc of enethate... can he do this?

you can mix oil with oil.....Test prop and enth are ok....But no water with oil in same pipe......Ex..Test susp and test enth/prop..Noo good....You can do a water or oil shot the same day but not in the same pin

Last edited:
twice... prop every other day... enenthate twice a week...

i'm gonna be doing the same but with prop... but i'm stopping th eprop by the time my cyp kicks in and then running the prop again at the end of the cycle

mags said:
you can mix oil with oil.....Test prop and enth are ok....But no water with oil in same pipe......Ex..Test susp and test enth/prop..Noo good....You can do a water or oil shot the same day but not in the same pin or site
Wrong, oil & water is fine. The only thing to watch for is the pressure change when injecting.

mags said:
you can mix oil with oil.....Test prop and enth are ok....But no water with oil in same pipe......Ex..Test susp and test enth/prop..Noo good....You can do a water or oil shot the same day but not in the same pin or site
bullshit. you can put oil and water based in the same pin, and in the same site, it just injects really wierd, and looks funky.i frequently put my hcg in with my gear , it all goes the same place.

NOOO Good........You can get away with it but your asking for problems so why be lazy and cause a problem...

I've heard the different pressures and absorbtion rates of the different oil/water based solutions in the same site can cause problems with absorbtion of the compound into the muscle, causing a higher chance for abcess. Mostly it's the oil slowing the water based down, since the water based injects are at a higher risk for bacterial growth. I suppose that you'd need some bacteria in the original shot for this to be a real concern, since you don't want to give bacteria any extra time to incubate within the muscle.
However, while I don't make a habit of doing these types of injections, I've never had a problem mixing oil and water based shots in the same syringe. I feel shaking it up very hard so it's near dissolved together (as much as oil and water can be) gives a more uniform absorbtion rate that will stop this potential problem.

mags said:
NOOO Good........You can get away with it but your asking for problems so why be lazy and cause a problem...
what you call lazy, i call killing two birds with one stone. if my hcg shot lines up with my oil based shot i put 'em both in the same syringe
ive never heard of any problems- anyone that has had a problem or knows of one should chime in.

Last edited:
Back