Questions about blood test results

TheCore4

Alright maybe a doc or someone else can help me out. I got my blood tests back today and there was a flag warnings stating that I was out of the reference interval in a few things. The flags are as follows:

-HDL Cholesterol was 37 and the suggested range is 40-59

-LDL cholesterol was 100 and the suggested range is 0-99

-Alkaline Phosphatase, Serum was 59 and the suggested range is 60-400

-RDW was 16.9 and the suggested range is 11.7-15.0

-MCH was 26.7 and the suggested range is 27.0-34.0

Do I have anything to worry about, there not very far off from where they should be. Also can someone explain what alkaline phosphatase serum, RDW, and MCH are. Thanks

I just finished post cycle therapy (pct) on Sunday. My cycle was 10 weeks.
It consisted of:

40mg Dbol weeks 1-4
500mg Omna's weeks 1-10
400mg Deca weeks 1-8

I kept the Deca shorter then the Omna's b/c I have a tendency to get shut down pretty hard off of it so I wanted to make sure it had ample time to clear my system before post cycle therapy (pct).

IMO.....those numbers are all so close to baseline, and with you just finishing post cycle therapy (pct), I'd have to say you got nothing to worry about, they will improve as time progresses.

But then again, I'm no doctor, so don't quote me on it.......LOL

How old are you and Where you on a Cycle?......

Alkaline phosphatase: An enzyme made in the lievr, bones and normally present in high concentrations in growing bone and in bile. Alkaline phosphatase is released into the blood during injury and during such normal activities as bone growth and pregnancy. You should worry more about a High level of this enzyme as it may indicate a disease in the bones or liver, A Low level is a genetic condition know as "hypophosphatasia" which results in bone deformities.

RDW = Red cell distribution width, it's a measurement of the variability of red cell size. Higher numbers indicate greater variation in size.

MCH = Mean cell hemoglobin. The average amount of hemoglobin in the average red cell. It's a calculated value.

Yes this was my first cycle, Im kinda young, I regret doing it this young now, but Im 20 and playing a sport at a D1 school so I needed some kind of boost.

Back