questions about my cycle befor after pics to. 19 yearsold

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i dont have a camera to take pics

heres from last cycle faggot i wasnt as big and lean tho
Snapshot123-06-20123-30pm.png

Do you have a vagina? Your underwear looks pretty tight yet no sign of twig and berries.

But u can afford to run year round cycles? Ill give u your props I just dont think your pics are you seems sketchy

omg for what fucking reason is this a troll thread

1st if its you props your looking big as fuck. But dont think that people dont post teoll threads on tgis forum. We had someone post a thread of a big fucking guu asking if he should compete. In one post he stated that he could not get gear where he was at but he was running gear...come the fuck on brother it happens all the time. Like I said if its you and u put the time in props if not the so be it.

MattyIce and Imdennis are both clowns that post negative bullshit on people's threads,, meanwhile there gonna be the ones where in 10 years they will be anit- steroid preachers!
u looking swole bro!
truth be known MattyIce your Avi looks like u got a fuckin Mullet ha, it's not the 1970's bro, shave the shit off!, and for u imdennis, where's your photo's to back your shit up?

you're a retard, your physique is nothing brag on bro... you are delusional.

+1000 on the squat video LMAO

natty legs :) op is all natty

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147197533&page=1

Uh, no he's not. And he admitted that in this fucking thread.

Of course he's going to say natty on BB.com it's a banable offense to talk about steroids over there. I claim natty over there too, everyone does and like 90% of the lean people over 220 there aren't natty.

Why do you care so much that he claimed natty on a site where he had to? Is he supposed to not share his progress on the biggest bodybuilding Internet community? Is he only supposed to share it on forums where he's allowed to say exactly what he did?

I've read through this whole thread and you are annoying as hell man, please stop.

But u can afford to run year round cycles? Ill give u your props I just dont think your pics are you seems sketchy
bro, why do u think a year long cycle is exspensive?
chalk it up and equals out to 300-400 every few months, but i guess if u live on welfair that would be pretty exspensive :)

bro, why do u think a year long cycle is exspensive?
chalk it up and equals out to 300-400 every few months, but i guess if u live on welfair that would be pretty exspensive :)

speaking of welfare, where do you take your pics? do you live out of a motel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back