questions on first cycle

razraz89

posted this in the cycle forum but probably should have posted it here for questions so I'll repost it here.

Just got my first cycle up and running, will do a log here. Any comments or critique will be taken onboard. I think at my current stats some of you will suggest waiting it out, as is the norm but I have already made the decision to go through, i have started and will follow through.

Stats:
5'11
23 Yrs
BF: ~20%
Starting Weight: 89KG/196LBS

Been training on and off for several years (was in extremely good shape once upon a time but this was many years ago)
Two years ago I had reach 104kgs/230 lbs at probably more than 35% bf, in other words disgustingly out of shape due to unfortunate events and overall bad habits and attitude. Brought this down to approximately 81kgs / 178 lbs because it was getting just ridiculous. Climbing a flight of stairs was a mission, the last few months i've spent doing a lot of core strength workouts and high intensity cardio to build up cardiovascular strength which has improved. Routine is now in place as is diet. I am now following the plan as below:

Cycle:
dbol (Pink thais) : Weeks 1 - 5 - 30/30/40/40/40
test E: Weeks 1 - 12 - 250mg/wk - pinning twice
Have suffered from gyno through puberty so this is not a big concern as sometime in the future i will seek surgery however I have arimidex on hand to minimise water weight

Diet:
4000 Cal / day
5 Meals a day / 2 shakes
300g carbs, 250g protein
Morning meals consist of predominantly wholemeal bread, salmon, eggs
Other meals consist of beef or chicken/ brown rice / steamed vegetables
Aiming for a clean bulk (by this i mean the clean-EST bulk possible, I'm well aware i will gain some degree of fat)

PCT:
Nolvadex and clomid on hand
Have been suggested I run sus alongside the PCT? Comments on this would be appreciated?

17th March - Begun dbol
18th March - first pin 250 mg

thanks guys will keep updating

main questions:
got a suggestion to run winstorl during PCT for two weeks? any comments on this?
also should I look into HCG??

happy to take on any other comments or advice

and yes I do know the purpose of running the post cycle therapy very well. I am however inexperienced as its the first cycle, so I'm purely asking why someone would suggest running winstrol alongside the pct, this confused me so just getting an opinion

Always use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) meds, its not to just be kept on hand - great read http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-aromatize-inhibitors-gyno-pct-must-read.html

you have the weakest Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and you're gyno pron, id use aromasin or letro.

winstrol on PCT is not PCT, its cycle extension and defeats the purpose, dont do it, if you insist on using winstrol use it with the test for the last few weeks
HCG is nice, you can blast it daily between the cycle and the start of PCT, refer here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pcts.html but read all great stickys and classics

the only advice i'll give is 20% bf is too high to start a first cycle. at least get it too 14%. running test e and dbol at 20%bf your going to look like the pillsberry doughboy

and yes I do know the purpose of running the post cycle therapy very well. I am however inexperienced as its the first cycle, so I'm purely asking why someone would suggest running winstrol alongside the pct, this confused me so just getting an opinion

Do not run the Winstrol (winny). Only nolva and clomid during the pct

thanks guys, will definitely leave the Winstrol (winny) off. like i said only asking because i was suggested this and didn't quiet understand how that helps me if I'm trying to run my post cycle therapy (pct). obviously this dude didn't know what he was on about.

bhrees - adex was all I could get my hands on right now , not as easy getting stuff here in aus, also I should have said I have already started using it and its not just 'on hand'
do you think leaving the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) off will disadvantage me much? again its purely a supply issue, not sure if I can get hold of it anytime soon

as for the bf issue, I'm not disagreeing with you but I'm going to be stubborn and run through with this regardless. I know i won't have the best look post cycle if i stack on some size but I will work through that when I decide to cut again

keep your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose moderate and use it daily, maybe .25 daily to start and monitor, are you planning a blood test or just running it

HCG will not be needed on cycle, but its a nice to have after , i didnt notice youre in AU. makes it tough .. i will pm you some info

was gonna get a blood test after finishing it all off to make sure everything has returned to normal and is in check. had a blood test done for other purposes a few months ago which was prescribed for a lot of different things, showed no issues or concerns besides low vitamin d.
will consider getting one this week just to keep track

yeh living here is a bit*&, ridiculous prices for hard to get gear

Back