Questions regarding Tren Ace/Test E cycle

elmatonx

Started it about 4 days ago, curious if I am doing some things right. It is my first tren cycle btw and 3rd overall cycle.

Im doing 50mg ED Tren Ace
125mg test e E3D
0.5 caber E3D
0.25 pharma arimidex EOD

1.Is the tren a good amount or is it too much for a first time user?

2.I am feeling a bit lethargic. I've read from some forums that high tren/lower test causes lethargy and some loss of sex drive..How true is this and if thats the case should I up the test?

3.Should I switch to 0.5mg caber a week or should I stay at 1mg. I've read from many different places and they never agree on which one of the two doses.

4. Is it normal to get this boost of appetite? I am around 14-15% body fat, with TDEE around 2500, and im struggling to not eat at maintenance daily. I cam manage 2.1k at most.

Not managing e2 will cause low sex drive. As long as progesterone isn't high, you should be fine. It's only been 4 days. Your in for a real treat if your starting to whine now lol

With these compounds, you should of had this cycle researched up and set in stone before your first pin. Your messing with some serious stuff man. The questions your asking right now are telling us that you shouldn't be 4 days into this cycle. You should still be researching, not pinning. 50Ed isn't a light load for starters. Not a dose to be playing around with. Like T said, look out!!
Not trying to rain on your parade. So if I were you, I'd run the cycle like you have it laid out and if it gets to where you can't handle it, pull the cord. I wouldn't start changing shit up tho.

my philosophy with tren and all other non aromatizing compounds is this... run your test as low as possible. i'm talking 125-150mg a week. assuming that your goal from the tren is to look shredded and dry, the lower your test is the dryer you will look. as far as tren goes, 50mg ED is a good starting point in my opinion, stay that way for at least 2 weeks then see if you could handle the sides. from my experiences with tren, it changes your though process as it is a very very powerful compound, its basically the strongest steroid known to man. take it slow with that stuff

Honestly for my first time I only did 300mg/week. I found that to be more than enough. I started at 250 for the first two weeks to see how my body would react to it. I've done 400mg. But anytime over 450mg/week is a overkill in my opinion.

2.I am feeling a bit lethargic. I've read from some forums that high tren/lower test causes lethargy and some loss of sex drive..How true is this and if thats the case should I up the test?

Well lets look at this case, I believe that since you're on test e, and it hasn't fully kicked in yet which might be a reason why you feel tired. I always ran tren ace with test p. I always ran tren higher than test. But i disagree with the sex drive. My sex drive was insanely high when on tren. (BTW tren ace shut you down hard within 3-5 days forsure.

3.Should I switch to 0.5mg caber a week or should I stay at 1mg. I've read from many different places and they never agree on which one of the two doses.

Depends if you're milking from the tren lol. I ran prami e3d because I would have high prolactin issues. Also you could get a blood test done to see where your at with all your levels if you can buy a test right now.

4. Is it normal to get this boost of appetite? I am around 14-15% body fat, with TDEE around 2500, and im struggling to not eat at maintenance daily. I cam manage 2.1k at most.
Of course. On tren I was constantly hungry. See the gorgeous part about tren is that you can eat at low amounts of calories and still recomp your body, if you're eating the right foods, and your workouts are in check. I was at around 2000-2400 kcal and gained about 14lbs of solid ass muscle

my philosophy with tren and all other non aromatizing compounds is this... run your test as low as possible. i'm talking 125-150mg a week. assuming that your goal from the tren is to look shredded and dry, the lower your test is the dryer you will look. as far as tren goes, 50mg ED is a good starting point in my opinion, stay that way for at least 2 weeks then see if you could handle the sides. from my experiences with tren, it changes your though process as it is a very very powerful compound, its basically the strongest steroid known to man. take it slow with that stuff

So if "wet" compounds are known for this because they aromatize, but aromatization is controlled via an AI - how does the dose of test create a dry look vs a full and "wet" one with all things being equal?

I'm not picking on you, just trying to understand your logic here. Yes, low test is recommended for most folks that don't understand estradiol control, but I'm assuming here that proper AI use is a given. :)

Honestly for my first time I only did 300mg/week. I found that to be more than enough. I started at 250 for the first two weeks to see how my body would react to it. I've done 400mg. But anytime over 450mg/week is a overkill in my opinion.

Well lets look at this case, I believe that since you're on test e, and it hasn't fully kicked in yet which might be a reason why you feel tired. I always ran tren ace with test p. I always ran tren higher than test. But i disagree with the sex drive. My sex drive was insanely high when on tren. (BTW tren ace shut you down hard within 3-5 days forsure.

Depends if you're milking from the tren lol. I ran prami e3d because I would have high prolactin issues. Also you could get a blood test done to see where your at with all your levels if you can buy a test right now.

Of course. On tren I was constantly hungry. See the gorgeous part about tren is that you can eat at low amounts of calories and still recomp your body, if you're eating the right foods, and your workouts are in check. I was at around 2000-2400 kcal and gained about 14lbs of solid ass muscle

For #2, I have been on trt for almost 2 years, so I dont think that would be the case since test is always in my system.

And nice, around when did you see tren start to really kick in?

So if "wet" compounds are known for this because they aromatize, but aromatization is controlled via an AI - how does the dose of test create a dry look vs a full and "wet" one with all things being equal?

I'm not picking on you, just trying to understand your logic here. Yes, low test is recommended for most folks that don't understand estradiol control, but I'm assuming here that proper AI use is a given. :)
you're telling me that it's possible to run 1g of test and look dry as a bone is your e2 is under control? agree to disagree

in my personal experience, unless your e2 is crashed, you wont look dry on 500mg+ of test. why do you think most guys who step on stage completely drop test a couple weeks before they step on stage. either that or they blast their AI

Started it about 4 days ago, curious if I am doing some things right. It is my first tren cycle btw and 3rd overall cycle.

Im doing 50mg ED Tren Ace
125mg test e E3D
0.5 caber E3D
0.25 pharma arimidex EOD

I haven't read all the other posts but I can only imagine. I've been doing AAS for about four years. I'm just now considering my first tren cycle. I'm starting to plan and research it about a year in advance, maybe that's overkill to some people but man, your going about it the wrong way. I actually saw a video about this recently that was spot on. When you first learn to play basketball, you don't start from the 3 point line, when you first learn to ride a bike as a child, you don't jump on one without training wheels first. You ease into new things. Especially these things because once you start you can't just stop or go backwards without consequence. I wish you the best of luck dude.

you're telling me that it's possible to run 1g of test and look dry as a bone is your e2 is under control? agree to disagree

in my personal experience, unless your e2 is crashed, you wont look dry on 500mg+ of test. why do you think most guys who step on stage completely drop test a couple weeks before they step on stage. either that or they blast their AI
Well, now your comparing a pro stepping on stage to an average user. Big difference bud. Big, big difference. Nobody can maintain the dry look your reffering to for a length of time. 10% body fat is possible but still very difficult for most. Anything much lower then that would be for just a short period of time...

Uhhhh...
Well, now your comparing a pro stepping on stage to an average user. Big difference bud. Big, big difference. Nobody can maintain the dry look your reffering to for a length of time. 10% body fat is possible but still very difficult for most. Anything much lower then that would be for just a short period of time...

^^^This. Thanks tbone. <3

I am actually planning on stepping on a stage in the relatively near future, and not only is the complete dropping of test old school, but there's water/sodium manipulation at play there with EXTREMELY low body fat percentages.

Does your personal experience cover that too? Because I do keep my estradiol within 25-35pg/ml regardless of my test dose, and I DO have experience running it from TRT to multiple grams per week. All the while keeping bloat to a minimum.

In fact, the kind of carbs I consume during the day have a bigger impact on my water retention than the hormones really. :)

Jumping a week or so late but ... E2 is responsible for water weight/bloat, when its too high you bloat.
Keep e2 in the norm and you won't have any water retention.

Back