Quick question about “PIP”

Dalmaca

Hi guys, still quite new here and didn’t really want to jump on the boards and ask about problems so to speak but here I am.

I’m currently 5 weeks in to test c only cycle.
As the weeks go on I seem to be getting pip more and more, instead of the other way around (hurts then gets used to it)

Untill about week 3 it’s been fine, maybe a little tender the next day but nothing to bother me.
Week 4 and 5 (especially this week ‘5’) I shot Monday and for two days it’s hurt really bad making me walk with a limp. I shot again last night (thurs) and this morning again quite a bad pain this morning.

Like I say it’s nothing that won’t stop me and I can carry on my day but instrsted on what may be causing it. I’ve tried the norm to prevent it like warming up the juice, massaging/training the site etc etc

I would expect this from the first couple of shots not mid way through so is it anything I need to worry about ? (I can deal with a bit of pain) but if it’s not right so to speak I’ll do something to change it.

Stats ———

34 yrs
169lbs
Test c (primus Ray) 500mg (2x250 pw)
Arimidex 0.25 ED

25g 1” quads alternating
(Left Mondays,right Thursdays)

Thanks for reading guys

Try doing delts. I don't get any pip in delts. Quads and glutes I do sometimes but not very often. It could have a lot to do with the gear itself and the carrier oil.

Thanks for the reply’s guys. I don’t really want to switch sites if that makes sense?

When I first done my quads they were sore like I said a little tender so I thought I’ve got them used to it now, then all of a sudden “bang” lots and lots of pip.

So I’m assuming if I were to switch to my delts i have to go through the “virgin” muscle routine again... never in my life have I injected in to my delts.

It’s now Saturday..... my left side from Monday is getting better and slightly sore still and my right side from Thursday is hurting but not as bad this time. Eitherway is walking like a pidgeon lol.

I was thinking maybe I’m just over doing the two sites? As soon as one settles down I’m hitting it again. Maybe I do need to introduce a third site?

Could it be the amount of fluid? 1ml could it be the 1” pin ?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to tackle this problem and who better to ask than you guys.

Thanks for the reply***8217;s guys. I don***8217;t really want to switch sites if that makes sense?

When I first done my quads they were sore like I said a little tender so I thought I***8217;ve got them used to it now, then all of a sudden ***8220;bang***8221; lots and lots of pip.

So I***8217;m assuming if I were to switch to my delts i have to go through the ***8220;virgin***8221; muscle routine again... never in my life have I injected in to my delts.

It***8217;s now Saturday..... my left side from Monday is getting better and slightly sore still and my right side from Thursday is hurting but not as bad this time. Eitherway is walking like a pidgeon lol.

I was thinking maybe I***8217;m just over doing the two sites? As soon as one settles down I***8217;m hitting it again. Maybe I do need to introduce a third site?

Could it be the amount of fluid? 1ml could it be the 1***8221; pin ?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to tackle this problem and who better to ask than you guys.

You should use as many sites as you can to prevent scar tissue and sterile abscesses. Honestly, delts are easy and you can still walk just fine with a lil pip lol. Quads can be tricky sometimes. They have more veins it seems and nerves too. Ventro glutes is another good spot. I just started getting into using that site. So far so good. I don't really use glutes anymore. Kinda hard to twist around to hit em..

I know I “should” but hey lol.
I’ve currently got two sore legs and ready to go again on Monday.
I might just try that then as I’ll be mad to hit it again if it’s still tender.

How comes I’m getting this pain now tho and not 5 weeks ago lol. Just my luck :(

Back