Quite out of topic but.. tinnitus ?

g1234

Shut up and squat !
Hey guys

During a stupid bridge cycle of anavar only at only 40mg/day, i went to a concert of katy perry to please my girlfriend. It was on the 10th of March.

Since then, i have been experiencing a constant ringing like tinnitus in my ears. Okay it's normal after a concert, but it's now 12days and it hasnt stopped! I have stopped taking anavar now as I thought it may be related to blood pressure or liver troubles or whatever..

I'm really scared I may hear this sound for life, it's happenenng to some people according to web forums on the topic.. anyone with experience on that subject ?? Would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks guys

Last edited:
HI G! it's a pleasure to see you in!

see a physiotherapist, they have a method for that.

Home Remedies for Tinnitus and Ringing in the ears

Home remedies for Tinnitus #1: Take 300 mg. a day of Coenzyme Q10 This powerful antioxidant is crucial in the effectiveness of the immune system and the circulation to the ears.

Home remedies for Tinnitus #2: Bayberry bark, burdock root, goldenseal, hawthorn leaf and flower and myrrh gum purify the blood and counter act infection.

Home remedies for Tinnitus #3: Ginkgo biloba helps to reduce dizziness and improve hearing loss related to reduce blood flow to the ears.

Home remedies for Tinnitus #4: Eat fresh pineapple frequently to reduce inflammation.

Home remedies for Tinnitus #5: Include in your diet plenty of garlic, kelp and sea vegetable.

Home remedies for Tinnitus #6: For ringing in the ears, mix 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of glycerin in 1 pint of warm water. Use a nasal spray bottle to spray each nostril with the solution until it begins to drain into the back of the throat. Spray the throat with the mixture as well. Do this three times a day.

You can get more at tinnitus-remedies.yourhealthorbit.com

Last edited:
Ok man

I have terrible tinnitus and took a medication my Doc prescribed to me and it makes it go away. I started having a constant "ringing" in my ears after shooting a 100 rounds through a .357 mag without hearing protection (which is fuking retarded). I thought it would go away but it never did I just got used to it. Now without the medication I cannot hear the microwave beep, or any high frequency sounds. If I take the pills BAM gone and I can here everything.

Wish I could remember the name of the drug but it is a common treatment.

Back