QV inject pain .... holy hell man.

PrincessTitty

Well a few days ago someone asked about injection pain from using QV and I replied that I don't get this massive pain people complain about and I didn't until my 3rd shot in. Normally I would do 1 mL twice a week, but this time I decided to do 1.5 mL. Man, that extra .5 must be what does it.

1. I should have warmed the syringe
2. I should have stretched out better
3. I should have massaged it afterwards.

It's been two days and my ass is STILL killing me ... like I got hit with a baseball bat, it's still swollen a lil bit. I've been using a over-the-counter pain cream that sucks. I've also been using a heatpad and even that isn't doing much for it. Sleeping is a pain in the ass (no pun) because I have to prop pillows between my legs a certain way to relieve pressure.

I thought I'd never say this: Luckily, I had a root canal done today and the dentist prescribed me tylenol w/ codine, so I think you know what this will actually be used for.

I will never do 1.5 mL again. Ever.

Now you will get the posts saying "well it never hurt me" the reason i won't use qv, is i don't want to find out if it will hurt me or not.

bro, its not that serious. some gear yields more pain than others. 1.5 ml of ent or prop isnt much. just deal with the pain. dont go take narcs to relieve pain from an injection. make sure you sterilize the vial and the site with 91% alcohol prior to injection. my ass is hurting now because of two cc's of prop so i do feel your pain.

1cc of enth and a cc of eq and i have no pain at all. ill prob use eq for the next cycle of enth as well.

I've used both QV prop and enanthate. Both hurt but I swear that the enanthate almost made my right ass cheek swell over my left. Hurt for almost a week, and I've endured some of IP's old batches and I thought they were wicked. They were cake compared to the QV enanthate that I had. Never again.

Im dying here, hate to sound like a bitch, but I can't walk right and I havent left bed since 3:00pm. It hasn't changed color or anything like that.

I think the other reason why Im in so much pain was I injected quicker than normal also. BTW Im using QV test 250

It's okay, me an dolf are best friends, we go way back. I know a few guys on this board outside of the net. P.s. Lobo, I love your avatar.

lobo said:
I've used both QV prop and enanthate. Both hurt but I swear that the enanthate almost made my right ass cheek swell over my left. Hurt for almost a week, and I've endured some of IP's old batches and I thought they were wicked. They were cake compared to the QV enanthate that I had. Never again.

lobo, do we know each other from another board?

hell ya man QV test 250 gave me the worst pain i ever had. i did a quad shot and i couldnt walk for over a week. i was even cutting it wit there eq and if it dulled the pain i would hate to see what it feels like alone.

jcp2 said:
lobo, do we know each other from another board?

I used to post over on Anisci (loved that place) and I have seen you post over on VIPBB which is a sweet board. This is a pretty nice place you have here to but I don't get over here much, but I try.

Niclipse said:
It's okay, me an dolf are best friends, we go way back. I know a few guys on this board outside of the net. P.s. Lobo, I love your avatar.

LOL, that's cool, I was like "Damn"!

this tylenol w/ codine wont even dent the pain. Another night of shitty sleep for me.
P.s. this is the only BB forum I visit, I can't cheat on 'ology.

lobo said:
I used to post over on Anisci (loved that place) and I have seen you post over on VIPBB which is a sweet board. This is a pretty nice place you have here to but I don't get over here much, but I try.

I thought it was the same dude, good to see you bro, i didn't make the connection at first.

mix it w/ eq or something, i just did 2cc of qv enan yesterday before going to the gym and i'm great, i mixed it w/ tren....no pain, of course even prop doesn't cripple me like some of you.....different body chemistry i guess

Get some sterile oil and pull in 1cc along with your enanthate. Let the air bubble mix it up a little by tilting the syringe and voila.

I had one of the Lot 004 jugs and it didn't bother me. At that time and even with that lot # though there were mixed reviews, maybe I got lucky because I dont think I have a neccessarily high tollerance to pain in that regard.

Mudge, thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to do that. What's funny is my first two shots were like butter, no pain. real smooth, but there were 1 mL each as compared to my last shot 1.5 mL.

Also, I've got night sweats now.

Back