QV-products let me down!

Just like everything else, it will have both good and bad reviews. Man I've read it all from Ttokkyo to Quest getting both props and people being unhappy with them. Once your on the boards for a certain amount of time you seem to overlook some of this and take it with a grain of salt.

By the way I have had good results with Mx. gear.

rpwhit777 said:
There was a write up in this months MD about this.... THe fakes are hard to spot!!! And these bastarrds are getting good at faking it!! I have pretty much decided unless I go back to MX personally I am swearing off all MX gear to much risk involved with getting fake , dirty , or underdosed gear!!!!!.....

You are definitely right about this!!!! Alot of people out there swear that the stuff they are getting is real and in reality it is fake........the counterfeiters these days are good, so guys out there need to be very careful because from my experience with QV, I have always had nothing but good results, but I know exactly where it is coming from.

The bottles I had have the dot matrix print, round smooth edges, and the holograms changed color under the light. The print on the hologram matched also. It seems like its hard to believe that QV might let a few batches go out without any chemical in them. I have used alot of vet gear and believe that alot of the guys that bitch either eat or train poorly. I have not had problems with QV up until this last batch I got about 8 weeks ago. I have used a ton of QV and the only complaint I have had in the past is too much BA and swelling. Just seems odd that I switch to some other products one them the same chemical and I can already tell the difference. I am sure QV will be good again.....just some bad batches this summer.

Maybe QV is cutting their juice. It wouldn't be the first time a company got greedy. In the beginning the products are always top notch, then after they get a good name, they start to go down hill to make more money. The same thing happened to Ttokkyo, people loved their shit at first, then all of the sudden a lot of people were saying that their shit was bunk. I hope that's not the case with QV.

the question i have is this.....

how much expense is involved in an elaborate counterfeit?
dot matrix print, correct labels, oil, vials, crimped tops,holograms, boxes that are shrinked wrapped..........?????????

and then sell the product like QV EQ for $70? it seems to me that the return on investment would not be worth the struggle, or loss of reputation.

i have had nothing but great results with QV, specificaly their EQ.
just my opinion.

good luck, and god bless bro's!

Elaberate counterfeits are certainly very profitable.
Years ago a few certain individuals got filthy rich making fake steris cyp.and syntex anadrol 50. the economics haven’t changed a bit.
Let’s not forget that QV is an underground lab fronting as a Vet supplier! Nothing more, they sell all there products to humans, and would be penniless if they had to sell only to animals.
Not one damn cat, dog, or horse has seen one drop of any QV product.

my numbers all match up on the most recent batches, if this gear is in fact from QV, then web site is BS way underdosed if any...

in short NO.

i'm on QV cyp and EQ right now. i know the test has kicked in, cuz i've gained 10 pounds and strength is nuts, not sure about the EQ though. not sure what i'm supposed to be feeling from that besides hunger? anyways, my stuff is all real, so i'll see what happens

RonZoid12 said:
hey bro, I took qv products over then summer and got nothing after I finished my drol. I took 200mg eq and 250mg enanthate every 3 days. The batch number for the eq was...
QVB 007
10 2005
The batch number for the enanthate was...
QVE 006
09 2005

I am positive the packaging and vials were real. The holograms and labels matched everything I saw. What were your batch numbers. Maybe it was a bad batch.

Are you saying you started the QV cycle right after you finished your anadrol. Well from my experience I find it hard to gain anything after I've taken drol. Thats why I use it near the end of my cycle when I cant seem to gain anymore size and strength. The same goes for suspension. I use to use it at the end of all my cycles. But not anymore since steris is out of the picture. I cant seem to find a good waterbase Suspension.

using QV enth. right now, up 11lbs in two weeks! Feeling hornier everyday, haha, the only draw back for me is the damn soreness! but hey I don't give a shit, I"m growing! woohoo!

That is great 11 pounds..in two weeks just imagine how much you might gain when it has "kicked in" it takes around 30 days at the least for long acting oil base test to hit your system.

With SYD GROUP entering the competative field in Mexico, business logic would dictate that all other mfg'ers would need to guarantee the quality and dosage of their products in order to stay in the market.

I am personally going only with SYD GROUP products for now because they haven't been on the market long enough to have been heavily counterfeited.

Just to let you know, that Syd Group is Under-filled. I had 3 bottles of test Cyp. that was supposed to last me 10 weeks, and I ran out at the 8.5 week mark. So be aware!

maxmurph said:
the question i have is this.....

how much expense is involved in an elaborate counterfeit?
dot matrix print, correct labels, oil, vials, crimped tops,holograms, boxes that are shrinked wrapped..........?????????

and then sell the product like QV EQ for $70? it seems to me that the return on investment would not be worth the struggle, or loss of reputation.

i have had nothing but great results with QV, specificaly their EQ.
just my opinion.

good luck, and god bless bro's!

Wouldn't an easy way and very cheap way to counterfeit is to take the real gear out of the original bottle and put some fake shit into the bottle and just replace the top?
The bottle on the outside would appear to be real, etc.
Just my opinion.....

crazymike said:
Just to let you know, that Syd Group is Under-filled. I had 3 bottles of test Cyp. that was supposed to last me 10 weeks, and I ran out at the 8.5 week mark. So be aware!

I guess I am about to find out. I plan on running SYD GROUP Test Cyp,
600mg/week for ten weeks which requires exactly 3 X 10ml vials. I'll be using 600mg/week of their Eq product as well, so time will tell.

Yeah that is exactly what I was doing. 600/week, bought 3 bottles. And came up on week 8.5 and it was gone! The Eq was fine though, maybe a little bit under-filled, but not bad.

crazymike said:

Same thing with QV enan250.

Back