QV, what's all the fuss??

SprtNVolcoM

I recently read a thread on anabolicreveiw about QV and it being faked frequently there days. Any truth to this? Last I heard, QV was on of Mexi's better brand gears. Maybe the table has turned? Everyone is saying go AP over QV on some other boards.

What is your opinions?

I've used QV before and it was defenitely not fake. Probably the most popular brand here in South Africa. The major problem with QV is that they rip you off with the quantity. You always will be 5% to 10% short with QV. It's a pity, because the quality is not to bad.

mikesa said:
I've used QV before and it was defenitely not fake. Probably the most popular brand here in South Africa. The major problem with QV is that they rip you off with the quantity. You always will be 5% to 10% short with QV. It's a pity, because the quality is not to bad.
I heard this as well ... A guy over on another board had his gear tested. His QV Test Cyp 200mg/ml came out to 192mg/ml.

I'm on QV currently as well. I have experienced some weird instances this round ... such as not gaining here or there, and extreme sorness after injection (which usually doesnt happen). In the begining of my cycle, I used up a bottle that seemingly produced NO gains. After switching bottles, gains are coming on again. Dont really know ... could be a number of things. I guess this is just what I have to deal with when going through Mexi.

Thanks guys for the reply.

Back