Radiaterick first pics ever

Hey guys, i figured id give an update on my progress. It's been almost a month since i posted that first pic. Ive stuck to everything you guys have been telling me and i've worked my ass off!! I'm weighing in at 186 right now and i can tell a big difference in how i look. Thank you guys so much for all the great advice, i'm sure i'll get to my goal eventually if i keep it up! oh... sorry my pants are so damn low, i didnt mean to look like a fricken perve... ok... maybe i did! HAAA!!

Rick....I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
:spin:
You have definately tightened up! Congratulations buddy!

Keep up the great work....I look forward to more pics!

Heck yeah, the cold water is a valuable part of my daily diet! I swear it makes a difference... i mean right away! Thanks for the support guys! That shit just pushes me even harder!

motawa said:
The black and white one looked like you got some little puffy nipples.

Actually, when I got really fat when I was about 12, it stretched them bitches out or something! They are still silver dollars! HAA... I think it was either from being a fat whale, or I was just born with some sweet titties and big nips man! I dont use anything that would give gyno and they have never bothered me or anything. Does anyone else know why i might have some puffy nips??

Check it out! The first one was in may and the last one was two weeks ago. The other two were in between at some point.

good progress bro, but I dont think we need to see your man bush thats just goin abit too far.

Back