raising the conc. of aas in your solution

emperorga

drunken master
:elephant:

just wondering. i do have all the instructions on how to make injectables from powders. but also wanted to know what changes do i make in my procedures(and items) if i were to raise my concentration of the aas. for example,
i want my deca to be at 300mg/ml. okay so what are the instructions on doing so? put more powder...or less oil? more ba or bb? need help guys.

thanx to all who advise me. and have a blessed christmas.

:santa:

emperorga said:
:elephant:

just wondering. i do have all the instructions on how to make injectables from powders. but also wanted to know what changes do i make in my procedures(and items) if i were to raise my concentration of the aas. for example,
i want my deca to be at 300mg/ml. okay so what are the instructions on doing so? put more powder...or less oil? more ba or bb? need help guys.

thanx to all who advise me. and have a blessed christmas.

:santa:

Very easy fix. You can either add more powder to the same amount of oil to increase the conc. or you can add less oil to your instructions now. Maybe tell us how much powder you have and what final volume you want to make and that would be easier to help you.

do you have a calculator? 40ml x 300mg = 12g of hormone.

add hormone plus .8ml (2%) of ba and oil til you reach 40ml in a graduated cylinder/beaker and you have it. if you dont have a beaker then its about 29ml of oil or so. i always like to use a litle extra oil (1 or 2ml) cause there will be some waste.

well......good...but..

okay that's all good and great but what if i have only ba that is 5% only? then how many ml do i add to the existed ml of ba?

:Poke:

question regarding instructions

just wondering when you get your solution from the mixing vial and are ready to put it in the sterile vial(the final vial) then how do you take out the oil from the mix vial to the sterile vial? do you have to put a rubber stopper over the mix vial and then draw out the solution or do you just draw out the solutoin from the vial without a rubber stopper?

:fart:

emperorga said:
okay that's all good and great but what if i have only ba that is 5% only? then how many ml do i add to the existed ml of ba?

:Poke:

WTF??? What do you mean "I only have 5% BA"? That doesn't make sense. What PB is saying is to use 2% BA, which equates to .8ml of BA. Got it? SO this is what you need:

12g Deca hormone
.75ml BA
29.5ml oil

Don't overthink this bro. It is way too easy, especially with Deca.

A percentage means a part out of 100, so quite simply to get 2% instead of 5% just dont add all of it. Use paper and a calculator bro, its quite easy.

How much 12g of powder displaces though I dont know, I would guess 9.6ml but I haven't done deca.

only .75ml of ba?

to technically speaking you add less BA if it's a higher concentration of deca? because this is what your wrote in the previous previous post. .75ml only for 12g of deca? just checkin bro.

so is this the whole formula?

basically this is what you're saying :eyes:

to make 40ml of deca @ 300mg/ml

you have to obtain:

12g Deca hormone
.75ml BA
29.5ml oil

is this correct? uhmm....don't you think the ba is kinda low? and what about the bb?

:argue:

the concentration has nothing to do witht he amount of solvent with oil soluable hormones like deca, test enan, eq etc.....

you asked and you got your answer. if you dont believe us on solvent types and ratios then do what ever you want and let us know how it comes out.

perhaps you can explain why uhmmmmm.....the ba is kinda low. and perhaps you can explain why you need bb. do you know why bb and ba are used? do you know which one works better in water and which on works better in oil. why are solvents even needed? is ba a solvent, is it used as a preservative or as some think to sterilze a final solution? you gonna inject something in to your body with out knowing wtf it is? uhmmmmmm........

2% is all you need as a preservative. 1% will work. just do it bro. you have your answer. the chem section has spoken. pay the man behind the curtain no atention please.

uh..... dougy? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay but...?

okay but how come in the instructions in the other post....it says to add bb...why do people add bb and ba together? just wondering.

:wallbash:

okay just wanted to confirm that chief

so all i need to make the deca solution (40ml @ 300mg/ml)

is :

12g Deca hormone
.75ml BA
29.5ml oil

just want to confirm it bro. takin your advise 100 % thats all.

:jump:

emperorga said:

is :

12g Deca hormone
.75ml BA
29.5ml oil

Yes It will work!

/Bruce

emperorga said:

is :

12g Deca hormone
.75ml BA
29.5ml oil

HOLY CHRIST how many times are you going to ask how to do it? I gave you exact amounts bro. Please just either shit or get off the pot!!! :spank:

RJH8541 said:
HOLY CHRIST how many times are you going to ask how to do it? I gave you exact amounts bro. Please just either shit or get off the pot!!! :spank:

so whats madine's toy's name? she is hot as well. keep this shit up and my ass is headed south. i aint but 7 hours from yall.

pullinbig said:
so whats madine's toy's name? she is hot as well. keep this shit up and my ass is headed south. i aint but 7 hours from yall.

if your referring to my custom title.... I am Madine's toy. If you are referring to my new avatar, well.... let's just say she has plenty of 'THOSE' types of toys!!! :3some:

Back