raising the conc. of aas in your solution

k just checkin.

thanx bro. i know i've been alittle stubborn. but hey just wanted to make sure everything is alright.

:worried:

alright so give me the ingredients and amounts of ingredients
for this type of solution: 40ml of test. cyp. @ 300mg/ml

thanx.

appreciate it.

:teleport:

emperorga said:
thanx bro. i know i've been alittle stubborn. but hey just wanted to make sure everything is alright.

:worried:

alright so give me the ingredients and amounts of ingredients
for this type of solution: 40ml of test. cyp. @ 300mg/ml

thanx.

appreciate it.

:teleport:

It works the same way as Deca, but you need to add some BA and BB.

So, 40ml X 300mg = 12000mg or 12g of hormone

With Cyp I use 2%BA and 10%BB, but that can be different.

pullinbig said:
for cyp i like a bit more bb than 10% jusdt to make sure it holds. i went 2/20 on the last batch.

well, lad-dee-da!!! lol

btw, you should have seen the sweet honey (prospective playmate) we met this Saturday at a club we went too!! OMFG!! If you saw her and Madine within 5ft of each other you would implode!!

give me the optimal amount not the desired amount of ba/bb

uhmmm....guys.....for me adding more of the ba or bb isn't best. i just want the optimal amount of those things so it can 'hold' the aas. so what is the optimal amount of ba and or bb for making 40ml of test cyp. @300mg/ml?

i used test400 before and it sucks...i got fevers and it hurt....my gains were minimal b/c the fever put my body into shitty mode.

need some straightforward and not nitty gritty answers.

thanx.

:wallbash:

emperorga said:
uhmmm....guys.....for me adding more of the ba or bb isn't best. i just want the optimal amount of those things so it can 'hold' the aas. so what is the optimal amount of ba and or bb for making 40ml of test cyp. @300mg/ml?

i used test400 before and it sucks...i got fevers and it hurt....my gains were minimal b/c the fever put my body into shitty mode.

need some straightforward and not nitty gritty answers.

thanx.

:wallbash:

you got 2 answers. pick one.
:rolleyes:

Hey emperorga I've alwys been curious, what do paint chips taste like?

need help with amount of bb in ml.

12g cyp. horomone

.75ml BA

how many ml of bb? ( i know it's 10% but how do you calculate it?)

29.5ml oil (is soy oil okay to use? or should i stick with sesame seed oil).

and yes guys I KNOW THE SOLUTION WILL LAST AT LEAST HALF A YEAR SO I DON'T HAVE TO BE PARANOID ABOUT IT DYING ON ME.

:basket:

If you are doing 40ml TOTAL VOLUME then 10% is 4ml.

I wont touch soy, but its useable. I was lucky to find a local hippy grocer with a wide selection of oils, I'm using walnut at the moment.

question for making npp procedures.

are the instructions for making nandrolone decaonate the same as making npp.....this is especially for pullinbig. you know what' your talking about so seeking you're advise bro.

same thing eh?

tell me if this is correct

npp ingredients:

npp powder horomone 12g
oil 29.5
ba 2% (.8ml for 40ml solution)

thanx.

:dunno:

emperorga said:
are the instructions for making nandrolone decaonate the same as making npp.....this is especially for pullinbig. you know what' your talking about so seeking you're advise bro.

same thing eh?

tell me if this is correct

npp ingredients:

npp powder horomone 12g
oil 29.5
ba 2% (.8ml for 40ml solution)

thanx.

:dunno:

no npp is a short ester. so 2/20 ba/bb will work. but huh......300mg/ml of npp is gonna make that little hiney mighty sore. 100mg/ml is the rule of thumb on short ester gear.

you are persistant.

ingredients and procedures bro. thanx.

:eyes: alright. so okay then..i'm planning to make a 40ml batch of npp @ 200mg/ml.

so what are the ingredients bro?

thanx.

Back