raising the conc. of aas in your solution

emperorga said:
:eyes: alright. so okay then..i'm planning to make a 40ml batch of npp @ 200mg/ml.

so what are the ingredients bro?

thanx.

still can't see the obvious ei?!! :spank:

measuring with graduated cylinder

pullinbig said:
do you have a calculator? 40ml x 300mg = 12g of hormone.

add hormone plus .8ml (2%) of ba and oil til you reach 40ml in a graduated cylinder/beaker and you have it. if you dont have a beaker then its about 29ml of oil or so. i always like to use a litle extra oil (1 or 2ml) cause there will be some waste.

if i want to be exact with the measurements can i use a graduated cylinder to measure out the mls and the pour it in the beaker or vial(mixing vial)? just wanted to make sure. or is it a waste of time?

Oh Man!!

Emperorga, you have made my day..... If only you researched your use of Chemicals as much as you have on the use of smilies you would be a genius..

Keep up the good work..

MM

Mini Me said:
Oh Man!!

Emperorga, you have made my day..... If only you researched your use of Chemicals as much as you have on the use of smilies you would be a genius..

Keep up the good work..

MM

MM where you been bro? how was the trip home?

pullinbig said:
MM where you been bro? how was the trip home?

A real reality shock as to the cost of living!!

I was quite suprised that I feel much happier in China!! Everything is sooo cheap over here and it only hits home once you leave... (My Parents were happy to see the long lost son so not all together a bad trip)

Have just been busy reading here (others should maybe take note!! lol) Nothing much going on and waiting until March to do my next course so not much to say really... Except it is Friggin Cold over here -15 degrees. (under 20 I think in your temp scale)

Regards

MM

Ps: You have the Patience of a saint with this character!! lol..

its gone now. patience that is.

bro this been going on for over a month and he still aint made anything. i dont even know if he got any powder or not. if hes got it i dont have any idea how he was smart enough to get it from your neck of the woods.

amazing or the best hoax yet on this board.

Just curious, did someone rate this thread and the other one 5 stars or is it Automaticaly done??

5 Stars for wasting time!! (not for content!)

:)

I have a mental picture Emperorga converting Powder..

Similar to a scene involving "Bunsen and Beaker" from the muppet show....... hope I,m wrong...

lol....

Mini Me said:
Just curious, did someone rate this thread and the other one 5 stars or is it Automaticaly done??

5 Stars for wasting time!! (not for content!)

:)

this is by far the craziest set of threads i have ever seen on any board. bright boy is a genius.

been away fer a couple months. first thread since i've been back. i think I will go back into seclusion.

Back