Raloxifene: The Ultimate Gyno Treatment??

How much would 20 mg Nolva be to compared to Raloxifene if there is small lump developing ?
20 mg/day of Nolva usually does the trick for me...

Interesting stuff RUI. I am curious as to how effective Raloxifene would be as a tamoxifen replacement during post cycle therapy (pct). Since Raloxifene is more effective at treating gyno might it not also be more effective at getting natural test production back in shape?

blocking gyno and boosting test production are different actions, i would not group them like you are thinking that is ifs strong for gyno its strong for htp recovery, or vise versa. both would work, but for PCT i would rec Tamox and Clomid stack

How much would 20 mg Nolva be to compared to Raloxifene if there is small lump developing ?
20 mg/day of Nolva usually does the trick for me...
Ralox is usually recommended at about 60mg ed for 3ish months to shrink gyno. you can start a bit lower and juts up it if needed.

Ralox is usually recommended at about 60mg ed for 3ish months to shrink gyno. you can start a bit lower and juts up it if needed.

Hey bro.. What is about the longest someone cold run the Ralox treatment becomes ineffective. Also, is there a layoff period for someone that has ran Ralox before running again??

Really? No one knows where I can get this stuff?

Would a doctor give me a script for it if I went in?

I just picked this up to have on hand for my upcoming cycle. I always have it on hand when I run a cycle just in case of gyno.When it comes to gyno ralox is the way to go guys.

Yep, I have some on hand for when I start my first bulking cycle. Better to have it and never need it than to need it and not have it.

Back