SERM + AI to boost test and remove Gyno

trmntr

Hello there,

First of all, I already know this is not the proper way of getting my test to the upper normal level (I should TRT but i dont want to go this route for now...) I would like to explore this posibilities as I've seen people using SARMs and/or AIs for boosting natty test, this was my main reason, but after seeing an old thread, I became aware I could also use this to try to remove my gyno. So I think is a great opportunity kill 2 birds in 1 shot. I never worried about removing this gyno becouse I didnt wanted to go thru crushed E symptoms from a normal Letrozole cycle.

I've done 2 cycles before, and got a small lump on mi left nipple and another smaller on the right one, my last cycle was like 1.5yr ago, and becouse some fake adex i got it. The gyno is altmost invisible to other ppl, but I can say it's there, and I dont really like it.

I like the possibilities of using SERM plus AI to boost test, saw you recommend Toremifen plus Asin if you had some kind of gyno to attack both problems at once insted of the clomid.

I have a small gyno problem from a previos cycle, I dont have access to Toremifen, so what would be the best choice? I have Clomid, tamoxifen, Aromasin, Letro and Anazotrole on hand, what would you suggest? I also have Proviron (Clomid + Proviron?)

I was thinking in starting 25mg Clomid + 3mg Asin ED, since I didnt realize I could attack my almost invisible Gyno with this, but maybe using Tamoxifen with Asin, or Tamoxifen with Letro (known for treating gyno).

My goal is to increase my Test, Free test and keep Estrogen on normal levels.

I will start with 25mg Clomid + 3mg Aromasin ED to see if I get some sides from the clomid and work from there based on your advice.

Thanks

Hello there,

First of all, I already know this is not the proper way of getting my test to the upper normal level (I should TRT but i dont want to go this route for now...) I would like to explore this posibilities as I've seen people using SARMs and/or AIs for boosting natty test, this was my main reason, but after seeing an old thread, I became aware I could also use this to try to remove my gyno. So I think is a great opportunity kill 2 birds in 1 shot. I never worried about removing this gyno becouse I didnt wanted to go thru crushed E symptoms from a normal Letrozole cycle.

I've done 2 cycles before, and got a small lump on mi left nipple and another smaller on the right one, my last cycle was like 1.5yr ago, and becouse some fake adex i got it. The gyno is altmost invisible to other ppl, but I can say it's there, and I dont really like it.

I like the possibilities of using SERM plus AI to boost test, saw you recommend Toremifen plus Asin if you had some kind of gyno to attack both problems at once insted of the clomid.

I have a small gyno problem from a previos cycle, I dont have access to Toremifen, so what would be the best choice? I have Clomid, tamoxifen, Aromasin, Letro and Anazotrole on hand, what would you suggest? I also have Proviron (Clomid + Proviron?)

I was thinking in starting 25mg Clomid + 3mg Asin ED, since I didnt realize I could attack my almost invisible Gyno with this, but maybe using Tamoxifen with Asin, or Tamoxifen with Letro (known for treating gyno).

My goal is to increase my Test, Free test and keep Estrogen on normal levels.

I will start with 25mg Clomid + 3mg Aromasin ED to see if I get some sides from the clomid and work from there based on your advice.

Thanks
keep us posted.

Clomid won't do anything for gyno and letro will completely crush your e2. Ralox is preferred for gyno.
Ive heard of ai monotherapy but don't know much about it. What exactly are you talking about with 3mgs of asin?

Clomid won't do anything for gyno and letro will completely crush your e2. Ralox is preferred for gyno.
Ive heard of ai monotherapy but don't know much about it. What exactly are you talking about with 3mgs of asin?

I saw on another thread one user suggesting using that combination with toremifen. I belive the AI is used along the SERM as the test goes up and the body starts aromatizing that extra test, estrogen goes up along with high-e sides, so in order to control them you use a very low AI dose, it might help also bumping the test a little bit.

Breast tissue is sort of like an erection. It forms under high estrogen and is swollen. There is no way to remove developed breast tissue. That's quoting the plastic surgeon who will be removing mine from medication sides/elevated estrogen.

They will shrink once estrogen lowers but the tissue is already developed. The only thing Ive seen on any roid forum Ive believed may possibly work is crashing estrogen with an AI and also taking either Clomid or Nolva. . . .Which ever one binds better to breast tissue. The guy who wrote the post said it's hell.

if the gyno happened 1.5 years ago you can be pretty sure its not going away with the use of SERMS or AI's no matter how strong.. you have to catch that as it develops

if the gyno happened 1.5 years ago you can be pretty sure its not going away with the use of SERMS or AI's no matter how strong.. you have to catch that as it develops

Im not in agreement. When letrozole first hit the market people noticed gyno for puberty was disapearing. In fact they started using I to cut. Letro is my favorite but it has to be adjusted. Yes it can squash your e2 levels thats what it is meant to do. It only needs to dialed in to be perfectly effective and it has a known rebound effect that helps you recover post cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back