How to treat gyno (low estrogen, low prolactine)

palfit76

Hi,
I would like some help with regard to treating my gyno.
I am running this cycle (I'm in second week now):
- Mon/Wed/Friday: 300 mg Boldenon+80 mg Test Ena + 30 mg Test Propionate (until week 6 to kickstart)
250mg Primobolan
50 mg Anavar
half tablet Arimidex (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) = 0.50mg Arimidex

Estradiol = 13 [11-44]
Prolactine = 0.6 [3.46, 19.40]

Estradiol is okay and Prolactine as well. A couple of weeks before starting I used Letrozole to lower estradiol because I still had a lump which is now gone.
The thing is that I have low libido and puffy nipples (they don't hurt though and the lump doesn't show).

What could the reason be for puffy nipples with low estradiol and prolactine?
I have not added Tamoxifen because I've read it's a weak estrogen and for those extremely sensitive to gyno it may have an adverse effect.

Could you provide some guidance.
Thank you

The cycle I am running is this:
- from week 1 to 16: Mon/Wed/Friday: 300 mg Boldenon+80 mg Test Ena + 250 Primobolan --> 900mg/week Boldenone, 240mg/week Test Ena, 750mg/week Primobolan
- from week 1 to 6: on Monday/Wednesday/Friday 50 mg Test Propionate --> 150mg/week Test Propionate
100 mg Anavar
- from week 1 to week 16: half tablet Arimidex (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) = 0.50mg Arimidex

Thanks

Hey, so good news is with 250 test E, 150 test P, and 900 bold I calculate 1.6 mg/wk adex - so looks like your AI dose is good.

Most folks on here will tell you that you can't treat gyno while on cycle, you can just try to keep it from starting or getting any worse. When you come off you could try raloxifene to get rid of it.

And lastly, with 900 mg/wk boldenone have you looked at how long you need to wait after last shot until you can PCT? It is about 7 weeks, and you best make sure your PCT is at least 6 weeks.

Back