Raloxifine vs Nolvadex for gyno lump

darkwing86

Hey guys , so looking for your experience on using Raloxifene vs Nolvadex for gyno lump shrinking / removal . Im already taking arimidex pharma grade 1mg eod . That has already been helping . but i hear good things about Raloxifene . Apparently Nolvadex isnt good to be used with Arimidex ?
I dont have developed gyno , but at moment the nips swell and get abnormally puffy . I can feel a lump where the gland is behind the nipple that wasnt there before

Also how long should i dose them for ? until the lump is gone ? 1 month ? few weeks ?
experience please ! thank you

Im currently running nolva for this purpose.
It's been shrinking steadily but seems to have stopped now and sorta solidifying but got a real doctors appointment week after next, so i'll let the professionals handle it.

I can keep you updated on what happens to be if you want bro :)

So i'm just done with the tittay scan and ultrasound on boobbies.
And I did self medicate so the lump was gone by the time I got an appointment(~2.5-3 months)...but the doctor said there wasn't a single shred of evidence pointing towards any gyno, no lime, no asymmetry, no deformation, no xray signs, no ultrasound, both sides looking identical, low fat deposits etc etc. He was it looked like textbook clean male chest.
He spent a good 10 min extra because I was honest from the get go. So he really checked all areas and even did more checks for actual cancer since I was already there.

He was doubtful tamoxifen citrate would have helped, specially in my doses and duration. And his logic was along the lines of "bad stuff doesn't magically disappear, bad stuff tends to be aggressive, grows and will let you know its there." The doc is mainly specializing in breast cancer though and not gyno in males.
He also begged me to not play google doctor and self medicate but to come to him directly if it ever flares up like that again and he'll tell me exactly what it is. And give me the correct treatment without any online pharmacy selling me rat poison (his words lol...)

So gyno or not, im cleared, no signs, no permanent damage.
I'm happy, let's take some more steroids lol... :D

Last edited:
Hey guys lmao . I'm ashamed Haha. I completely forgot about this thread . So I find a new source for legit pharma AI. I've been doing and taking aromasin now for a few weeks and it really seems to be helping. The swolleness of the nip has gone down and it seems to be staying natural looking and not puffy anymore . I suspect having had bunk Ai .

Hey guys lmao . I'm ashamed Haha. I completely forgot about this thread . So I find a new source for legit pharma AI. I've been doing and taking aromasin now for a few weeks and it really seems to be helping. The swolleness of the nip has gone down and it seems to be staying natural looking and not puffy anymore . I suspect having had bunk Ai .

Funny , I have been doing a lot of things like that but i thought it was my age, :Pat: what's your excuse... :laugh:

Good deal with the Ai. Keep us posted buddy.

OMM

Im currently running nolva for this purpose.
It's been shrinking steadily but seems to have stopped now and sorta solidifying but got a real doctors appointment week after next, so i'll let the professionals handle it.

I can keep you updated on what happens to be if you want bro :)
i cant find your update on your doc santa, wht did he say?

So i'm just done with the tittay scan and ultrasound on boobbies.
And I did self medicate so the lump was gone by the time I got an appointment(~2.5-3 months)...but the doctor said there wasn't a single shred of evidence pointing towards any gyno, no lime, no asymmetry, no deformation, no xray signs, no ultrasound, both sides looking identical, low fat deposits etc etc. He was it looked like textbook clean male chest.
He spent a good 10 min extra because I was honest from the get go. So he really checked all areas and even did more checks for actual cancer since I was already there.

He was doubtful tamoxifen citrate would have helped, specially in my doses and duration. And his logic was along the lines of "bad stuff doesn't magically disappear, bad stuff tends to be aggressive, grows and will let you know its there." The doc is mainly specializing in breast cancer though and not gyno in males.
He also begged me to not play google doctor and self medicate but to come to him directly if it ever flares up like that again and he'll tell me exactly what it is. And give me the correct treatment without any online pharmacy selling me rat poison (his words lol...)

So gyno or not, im cleared, no signs, no permanent damage.
I'm happy, let's take some more steroids lol... :D

begged you not to play google doctor so you can spend more money on him.

I've been doing and taking aromasin now for a few weeks and it really seems to be going well with 250mg of test c.

hows the new source holding up? sides? gains? diet? love life ok?

begged you not to play google doctor so you can spend more money on him.

This year for first time ever in my life i've reached "high cost card" so for rest of the calendar year(started last month) I have free medical care regardless of what it is.
But even so, it would have cost 20 dollars lol.

Back