Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell face off!!

cafiko

Who among you are Couture fans?? They will again see each other face to face on the octagon once again! I'm sure Randy is making up new plans to stick with to beat Liddell. UFC 57 has great line ups. It will be on Feb 4 guys! Come on...who do you think will win?? :rockband:

i like both guys, but randy just finished training up in the mountains in a judo camp so i think he is bringing alot of judo into the match

Man, Chuck is at the top of his game, THE BEAST CANT BE STOPPED, All couture likes to do is take people to the ground, i hate that shit, stand up and fight.

its his style though i mean if i did it and all u could do was stand up and fight imma take it to the ground where you are at ur weakest its a gameplan.

The odds on sportbook.com as of now are:

Chuck Liddell = -210
Randy Couture = +160

So Chuck is definately the favorite. I am a Randy Couture fan however and he's the only guy I've seen take Chuck to the ground with any consistency. I'll be rooting for Couture but I'm not bettin' on it.

randy will be smart this time guys he's a smart fighter, he'll ground him and pound him! lotta clinches and then randy will take him down!!!!

Problem with clinching with chuck is that you might get hit with his overhand right and then get ktfo. But randy is bring lots of judo into this game so i am looking foward to seeing what happens.

newgoal300 said:
randy will be smart this time guys he's a smart fighter, he'll ground him and pound him! lotta clinches and then randy will take him down!!!!

It's on Feb. 4 guys, I also have here the line ups of the fight card:

Chuck Liddell Vs. Randy Couture

Frank Mir Vs. Marcio Cruz

Renato Sobral Vs. Mike Van Arsdale

Alessio Sakara Vs. Elvis Sinosic

Brandon Vera Vs. Justin Eilers

Paul Buentello Vs. Gilbert Aldana

Jeff Monson Vs. Branden Lee Hinkle

Nick Diaz Vs. Joe Riggs

Keith Jardine Vs. Mike Whitehead

Who do you think will win in this matches? :shoot2:

couture can stand and fight. he's won that way before, in at least one fight. but, agreed, it's not his primary style. he's got stamina, quickness and incredible balance. very hard to take him down. that said, he's OLD. father time will continue to catch up to him. still, capt america is my hero.

Chuck Liddell Vs. Randy Couture - Chucky

Frank Mir Vs. Marcio Cruz- Mir

Renato Sobral Vs. Mike Van Arsdale- Babalut!

Alessio Sakara Vs. Elvis Sinosic- Don't know Sakara but I haven't been very impressed with Sinosic

Brandon Vera Vs. Justin Eilers- Vera, I hate Justin Eilers

Paul Buentello Vs. Gilbert Aldana - Buentello the abominable mexican

Jeff Monson Vs. Branden Lee Hinkle - no idea

Nick Diaz Vs. Joe Riggs- Diaz rules

Keith Jardine Vs. Mike Whitehead - Jardine will eat him

Chuck Liddell Vs. Randy Couture ---------- Chuck Liddell

Frank Mir Vs. Marcio Cruz ----------- Frank Mir

Renato Sobral Vs. Mike Van Arsdale ----------- undecided/don't care

Alessio Sakara Vs. Elvis Sinosic --------- Alessio Sakara

Brandon Vera Vs. Justin Eilers --------- undecided/don't care

Paul Buentello Vs. Gilbert Aldana --------- Paul Buentello

Jeff Monson Vs. Branden Lee Hinkle --------- undecided/don't care

Nick Diaz Vs. Joe Riggs ----------- Nick Diaz

Keith Jardine Vs. Mike Whitehead --------- Mike Whitehead

Beast_19_301 said:
Keith Jardine Vs. Mike Whitehead --------- Mike Whitehead

If Whitehead's going to win he's going to have to clean the sand out of his vagina and actually fight unlike his disgraceful performance on TUF. Based on watching the show I am much more impressed with Jardine.

diegothailand said:
couture can stand and fight. he's won that way before, in at least one fight. but, agreed, it's not his primary style. he's got stamina, quickness and incredible balance. very hard to take him down. that said, he's OLD. father time will continue to catch up to him.

And Couture also has some work out videos plus the judo style that he knows. For sure, he'll not let Liddell beat him again. It's on Saturday! This is the chance to show his skills and styles and prove to Chuck that hey he must win this time! lolz :afro:

Last edited:
Back