Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Valopharm

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Spectro

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Blue Diamond

Votes: 16 6.9%

• Total voters
lve never heard of most of these. l used to like ttokyo. now its denkall and quality vet. pets pharma overdoses their products so lm sure they'll be well known soon.

SIUG Labs are awesome!!! Their Profina was supposed to have 100mg prop and 100mg tren per ml and tests showed94 prop and 125 tren!!! Pretty awesome I think

I have never tried an underground lab, only original stuff. Have heard good things about British Dragon, though.

Juice Authority said:
We're always comparing different brands of AS but I haven't seen a poll that actually rates the labs by quality and consisteny.

Below is my rating:

1) LFC
2) EQL
3) BL
4) Supra
5) PVL
6) Perutech
7) C&K
8) API
9) IP

There are some others but these are the first six that come to mind.

you are missing QGL ... clearly one of the BEST !

steveono said:
SIUG Labs are awesome!!! Their Profina was supposed to have 100mg prop and 100mg tren per ml and tests showed94 prop and 125 tren!!! Pretty awesome I think

SIUG rocks. Great quality and service.

What about Euro Gene ? Their multi test and EQ especially. Ran up on a couple of bottles that I had from a year or so ago. They don't expire until 2008, so that is a plus.

Blue labels, but they scratch off, as if they were melted on there....weird.

mvmaxx said:
I've had good experiences with Spectro and LFC. I hear Perutech is awesome. IP I wouldn't try for free and the rest I have yet to try.

I've heard the same about IP from most ppl. Good to hear that PT is good, I have just gotten some of their d-bol for my next cycle.

Has anyone ever tried their d-bol? The ones I have are 10mg per cap.

xcf

If a lab has a web site they will show up on the RADAR of the FDA. Baiscally, they are selling crap or they would be busted. There are labs, however, they are structured to keep out outsiders. If you are In keep your mouth shut!

Back