RC Companies --Please clean up your acts!

MattPorter

It is very sad when pretty much all of our physical enhancement products are being under dosed and faked now more than ever!

Everything from GH, aas, and research chemicals.

I just tested out 2 research chemical companies clen and pretty much determined straight BUNK.

Reason I decided to try the clen was because my pre-contest client felt nothing from 100 mcg's....

I had the same brand so since I am dead of-season with zero stims in my body, I'd ruin my day with 100 mcg and know for sure!

Sure enough --- 100 mcg and.....nothing.

Next day, tried another companies and ......NOTHING.

Now I will try the 3rd company today and see what happens...

This stresses me the hell out because I have people I help get ready for shows that need legit product. This is getting to be ridiculous!

The damn owners should be "lab rats"themselves and test everything first hand + hplc tests etc...

I think alot of RC companies have ups and downs in regard to quality of batches. I am sure some mean well and just get shitted on from their source. But please test them yourself and if you know its not up to snuff,,,,just be honest and the customers/members will respect that much more.

"Hey guys looks like we have a batch of XXX product that is under dosed, just being honest here, if you like to buy it for 50% off here is the coupon code"

Something to that effect.

-Matt

You are 100% correct matt! it gets bad when their AI's clomid etc turn out to be bunk because that can really mess us up!

Not down playing the fake clen either

IMO the problem is the price wars going on between the RC companies, in order to be cheapest they look for the next best deal out of china.

On a side note Matt and of topic some, have you seen any recent tests posted over on the other site on kigtropins? supposedly there are some good tests posted but i can;t seem to find them, figured a fellow info hound like yourself might know something.

Very true Matt. Underdosed/bunk SERMs and AIs can be argued to be worse than underdosed/bunk gear...the result of bunk gear is no result, the result of a bunk SERM can be far worse.

The GH issue is absolutely terrible too...def interested in Zeek's question on the kigs...

I hope RUI is excluded from this complaint. Just ordered some of their clen the other day.

No way would I think they are in this category, I have personally used them for over 4 years now.
Never had an issue, currently running a Test on their IGF-1LR3, so far so good as always.

well I should say a shipping issue one time out of the many but that doubled the order since it wasnt my fault soo I'm good on that one HA

No way would I think they are in this category, I have personally used them for over 4 years now.
Never had an issue, currently running a Test on their IGF-1LR3, so far so good as always.

Thanks for the insight porkchop. I have been wanting to try that igf. It's just such a hassle and I've never reconstituted a damn thing. You recommend it tho huh?

Back