Real Deal Testosterone Suspension.

P.S.L.

We'd like to present a REAL Testosterone Suspension few facts (water based of course) ...​

Water based Test. suspension at 50mg/ml concentration Pros & Cons:

- Vial/amp contents need to be shaken/mixed very well before each and every use (To be sure that powder inside is perfectly mixed with the solution so the product can be drawned into the syringe properly)

- The most proper (Minimum size) needle to use with Test Suspension is 22G and bigger (that makes sure the injection isn't too painful)

OIL and WATER Based Test Suspension absorbency:

- Oil based absorbtion time and efficiency is rather hard to estimate , but it can take even up to few hours , therefore it's often too difficult to set the injection time properly before Training each time.

- Water based absorbtion time and efficiency is much more precise to the Oil Based , due to fact that all the Water based injectables absorb and act much faster.

- Absorbtion in water based test takes 20-40min. depanding on the system. Therefore it's MUCH EASIER to estimate and set up injection time before training. That will always assure that Temporary Testosterone boost starts and remains high in the most optimal time frames (Of your training session)

I have a sample of PSL's oil based and water based suspension. Tried them both. While I like that the oil based is 100mg/mL, it stinks up the room....and you really can't time the injection properly as a preworkout. The release is still much more sustained than the water based. But with instant release into the blood stream, 50mg is all you need. The water based is 50mg/mL and flows nicely through a 27guage slin pin. TBH I just pin it sub Q and give it an hour or so. I can literally feel the wave of energy it gives me. I get flush for a second and my body temp increases. That's when I know it's time to hit the weights. Sick pumps and vascularity it's fantastic.

P.S.L. said:
- The most proper (Minimum size) needle to use with Test Suspension is 22G and bigger (that makes sure the injection isn't too painful)

I think you meant maximum size (re: 22g), and smaller (as you mention slin pin after at 27g). Yeah, that guiacol smell is some rank shit lol.

Last edited:
I think you meant maximum size (re: 22g), and smaller (as you mention slin pin after at 27g). Yeah, that guiacol smell is some rank shit lol.

I didn't post that...P.S.L. did ;)
At first I tried a 25g 3cc and I couldn't get the stuff to come out. It seems if you inject at a down angle the powder settles in the syringe and clogs the tip. Then my man VISION told me he did it easliy with a slin pin subQ into the belly. So I tried that and it went in like butter. Injecting it horizontally prevents the powder from settling in the syringe and clogging it. Even pinning subQ it found it's way nto the blood stream fairly quickly (1 hour or so) and I was undoubtedly feeling the effects in the gym.

I didn't post that...P.S.L. did ;)
At first I tried a 25g 3cc and I couldn't get the stuff to come out. It seems if you inject at a down angle the powder settles in the syringe and clogs the tip. Then my man VISION told me he did it easliy with a slin pin subQ into the belly. So I tried that and it went in like butter. Injecting it horizontally prevents the powder from settling in the syringe and clogging it. Even pinning subQ it found it's way nto the blood stream fairly quickly (1 hour or so) and I was undoubtedly feeling the effects in the gym.

HAH! Jesus joz, I swear I'm not coming after you buddy. I see a yellow name and same bold typeset - D'oh!

I just didn't feel like copy pasting and deleting. I'll change the quote to appropriately reflect the poster. My bad buddy! :eek:

Back when I was a real bodybuilder-power-lifter...LOL...I loved suspension. I could pin it and 2 hours later pulling into the gym I could feel myself crushing the steering wheel..lol
( may have been the 4, 6 , 8 Cross tops I took too--pseudo feds u could buy at any gas station)

aaahhh the 80 s...when men were men , punks were nervous and women.....grateful.

( I heard an Aussie Royal Marine say after I told him I was inbound for Auckland next--ah yes--New Zealand--where the men are men and the sheep nervous....)

No .... meant bigger , even 21.5G or 21G

Suspension based products (ie. winny , water based test) always need to be pinned with 22g at least , even 21.5g or 21g - bigger pins are also longer which are much better for inj. products mentioned above.(deeper into muscle)

Solution with micro or standard powder MUST be pinned via bigger/thicker pins - Common fact.

Fully agree on the guaiacol and EO bad smell tho :) - Many PPL are alergic to both those chemicals , therefore water based test made by EP Company DOESN'T contain neither of those 2 nasty chemicals

My wife HATES the smell of Test in Oil, but cannot smell the Test in Water at all. I get the same kick without my wife avoiding me for hours on end so it is a win-win. As everyone here knows from my First Use of TNE as a Pre-Workout thread, I LOVE me some TNE and Test Suspension!

Just make sure you up the AI if you are going to use this stuff with any regularity - it IS testosterone, after all.

My wife HATES the smell of Test in Oil, but cannot smell the Test in Water at all. I get the same kick without my wife avoiding me for hours on end so it is a win-win. As everyone here knows from my First Use of TNE as a Pre-Workout thread, I LOVE me some TNE and Test Suspension!

Just make sure you up the AI if you are going to use this stuff with any regularity - it IS testosterone, after all.

Damn! Avoids you for hours cuz the smell of oil....ain't that a bitch...or maybe not;-) Just fawkin wit ya!!

I've never heard of test being a "pre workout". Wouldn't that be more mental being that test is a hormone, which makes it more subtle in the sense of "feeling it"? Just wondering...

I've never heard of test being a "pre workout". Wouldn't that be more mental being that test is a hormone, which makes it more subtle in the sense of "feeling it"? Just wondering...

TNE/suspension is a whole different animal from the esterfied stuff we use to cycle with. It has a very rapid reaction (and decay), bringing the androgenic side effects we desire from testosterone at a greatly amplified burst.

Think of it as aggression and strength on tap; you feel incredible and have a focus that is really hard to achieve otherwise. I know quite a few guys that use TNE to set PR's or in untested meets. It's amazing stuff, but moderation (it also aromatizes like CRAZY due to the instant spike) should be exercised.

Here is what I wrote after my first ever use of TNE (test in oil). Test Suspension (test in water) should give the same basic punch until you are used to it.

So just as I get the weights on and start to move under the bar, it hits me. I can actually FEEL the extra test. I felt amazing! I felt like a mix of The Hulk and Doctor Manhattan (the blue god like guy from The Watchmen). At that exact moment, Down with the Sickness by Disturbed slid into my head via my MP3 player. Some of they lyrics:

Can you feel that?
Ah, shit

It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me!

I slid under the bar and had the best feeling squat sessions I have ever had. When I was done with them, I hurt, but I loved the way it hurt. For the next 30 mins at the gym, I had this feeling of power.

Kt89 you need to quit with the source thing. It's not allowed here and you are just opening yourself up to be scammed some more.

Sounds pretty intense. Probably something I'd like too much:)

I've seen blood work from someone who was pinning suspension. 2 hours post pinning 100mg....his test levels were over 15,000. Yes 15,000 not 1500. It spikes your blood levels so fast. The whole 100mg in your blood almost all at once. You'll certainly feel the kick :)

I've seen blood work from someone who was pinning suspension. 2 hours post pinning 100mg....his test levels were over 15,000. Yes 15,000 not 1500. It spikes your blood levels so fast. The whole 100mg in your blood almost all at once. You'll certainly feel the kick :)

So on the siteq is it just called "tne"? That's what I look for then or what?

Back