Real or fake Galenika Testosterone depo ampules

Collagen

Hey, was wondering if these Test E amps made by Galenika were legit.
idk,
they appear to be filled with different amounts ever so SLIGHTLY, but seem fine.
any help appreciated.

Here we go again... U can't look at a vial let alone a pic and say its g2g. If try it out or throw it out...

Boy you better use that shit. Worst case scenario it is bunk and you get no results. That is not too bad of a situation right?

All I know is they are commonly faked also. Telling the difference is hard. But again, as others have said not many can just look at an amp and say, ya its fake. Only way you will know is if you try it. Tho some amps that are faked do have things that are noticeable.

Just use it... immediate swelling may be a sign on bunk shit. However thats not always the case, sometimes ill swell regardless if its been a very long time since i last injected.

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll try a small dose to start off; I'll draw only a little from the first amp. I get good results then I'll feel fine doing a full 1cc from then on.

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll try a small dose to start off; I'll draw only a little from the first amp. I get good results then I'll feel fine doing a full 1cc from then on.

a small dose from test e will not make a difference in gain you need to take them weekly for about 3 weeks I would start at 400mg week and see the results in gain at 3 to 4 weeks

Here we go again... U can't look at a vial let alone a pic and say its g2g. If try it out or throw it out...

Why can't you? There have been plenty of bad fakes of Sustanon, Omnadren, and Primobolan and even Canadian Pfizer test cypionate where counterfeiters made obvious mistakes which gave them away. As for these Paper Label Galenikas, they're a bit newer and I personally haven't seen much info at all on them. About a year ago guys on CJM told me that Galenika didn't make amps with paper labels until I posted pics and others confirmed it. That being said, I'll agree that these paper labels wouldn't be that hard to counterfeit though.

They a real, as I have not heard of any fakes yet of the paper labels. Usually anyone chiming saying they are fake is just the competition as they don't have access to them. The old style Galenikas amps without the paper labels, I would be more cautious on buying now.

things to look for in amps is
band around the necks if they scratch off easily with your fingernail
level of fluid in the amps should be spot on between them
the exp date / batch number should be printed on the amp after labeling has been put on its a whole seperate prosses every
every maker also has a different way of printing the exp/bn on the vials to distinguish them from fakes organon used to to use a distinctive X in exp of there product
also if someones says they havent heard of fakes and there reputable id usually follow there advise
theres also getting one of them amps lab tested finding labs to test out product is not that hard and usually will run you $100-$500 depending how well you know the lab tech

Hey, was wondering if these Test E amps made by Galenika were legit.
idk,
they appear to be filled with different amounts ever so SLIGHTLY, but seem fine.
any help appreciated.

it impossible to say if their real or not...but its a red flag if their not all absolutely filled the same way each amp

I've done this test on hg and even ugl most of the time if you put a small drop on back of your hand or wrist rub the oil it should feel like syrup and sandy usually a good indication there is hormone In the oil but blood work will tell you

i understand this is one that has been counterfit. I use homebrew and ugl so I'm not up on the paticulars like i was before brewing, but do your research on this one and ask around. Euro gear is the most counterfit products out there.

Yes, it's better to go with UG stuff these days

i understand this is one that has been counterfit. I use homebrew and ugl so I'm not up on the paticulars like i was before brewing, but do your research on this one and ask around. Euro gear is the most counterfit products out there.

Back