Would 500iu/wk HCG dosages trigger a pregnancy tester?

rainbowlifter

So im at the tail end of my first cycle (test e 500mg, 10 weeks), and I have been using some HCG i ordered in a 5000iu package with my last test shots, and will use up to PCT.

Protocol is as follows:

Wk 1 - 10 500mg test E (250 x 2/wk)
Wk 8-12 500iu HCG (250iu x 2/wk)
Wk 12-14 PCT

I'm on week 9.

Anyway, I was wondering if using this relatively small dose would be expected to trigger off one of those in store pregnancy testers, considering a lot of them seem to work at urine levels of 25 mIU/ml.

I'll try it a few hours after my next HCG shot which I will do soon and post the results for a definitive answer. The other reason I want to do this is to see if my HCG is real or not (ordered from some online Indian pharmacy).

why did you not start using hcg at the start of your cycle? i dont see any mention of an Ai, whats up with that? have you done any blood works?

I have arimidex and use it, didn't mention it here.

I didn't use hcg at the start because I didnt think about getting it, but after feeling my nuts shut down I changed my mind.

also, the answer to my original question appears to be no, the HCG does not trigger off a pregnancy tester because i tried it yesterday about 5 hours after my shot.

Very good thanks, last test injection tomorrow. I have gained a solid 25% in strength in this time that I am certain would not have happened without the gear, bench 110kg x 5 -> 135kg x 3 (which i did easily), squat 150kg x 2 -> 180kg x 2, havent tested deadlift yet but i suspect I can crack 200kg and I'll do it this weekend perhaps.

I managed to run short of pins so my last 2 injections and had to inject with 21G needles which was unpleasant (but mercifully quick), but I hear the pros used to have to do it with 18G so I won't complain.

I learned that pecs are very good to inject into, thighs are very good too, but they take more getting used too for the soreness to decrease. Delts are good but only when my wife is doing it.

Its been a good experience and I'll probably do it again. Sadly I didnt do bloods, so I'll have to do them soon.

Oh, the other thing I learnt is that Post injection pain has a tendency to happen somewhere a bit away from the needle site, maybe a few inches one way or whatever.

What this means is that when doing a pec injection, the PIP can be confused as early gyno. At one point at about week 5 i freaked out thinking i had gyno incoming - and took a few nolvadex over a week which settled it down. In retrospect, I think this was actually PIP from a pec injection that had migrated towards my nipple. A trap for new players I guess.

Try a different pregnancy test as they work via detection of hCG, I'd say hCG blood level concentration was too low or the tester was faulty.

Try a different pregnancy tester, take a big shot of hcg 500iu max or whatever you protocol is then the next morning, your first piss, dunk the prgenancy tester in that. hCG subQ shouldabsorb within 12hrs maybe less.

Or, drop a drop of hCG directly on the tester, it should go positive. If not it'sfkae or gone off or somethings fucked lol.

take your hcg and pull a small amount from the vial.. let it drip on the pregnancy tester.. if it doesn't show a positive reading its fake hcg..

i have prescribed hcg and i did just that, and it gave a positive pregnancy reading

did you take your hcg and pull a small amount from the vial.. let it drip on the pregnancy tester.. if it doesn't show a positive reading its fake hcg. like 3j said?

i'd already finished my cycle by the time i'd read 3j's suggestion of putting it directly onto the tester. I'll probably give that a go next time, as I intend to do this same cycle (500/wk test e) again, and i'll use HCG right from the start pretty much.

you've supposed to drop the HCG directly on the pregnancy test to see if its legit.. not piss on it lol you're not pregnant

I dont knkw what role FSH directly plays in it but sperm take like 20 days or something to mature. 23 days . . .

There is at least one, I believe 2 pregnancy threads on here with babies.

I dont knkw what role FSH directly plays in it but sperm take like 20 days or something to mature. 23 days . . .

There is at least one, I believe 2 pregnancy threads on here with babies.

one guy here had a kid with no problems after being off gear for 3 months.

Back