Would 500iu/wk HCG dosages trigger a pregnancy tester?

Great question to ask.

So what is the answer?
Saying not following proper protocol is so vague because I have a friend who started doing "thai fives" (dbol) at like 17, has done at least 10 cycles... We talked and he has no fucking idea, dont think he's even used an AI all his live, poor PCT's, lack of basic understandings etc.
He got 4 children, the latest just 2 years old. Did he get lucky, got great genetics is a huge outliner, ofc he is...

But where does the damage actually come from?
is it the compounds themselves? Length of cycles? Lack of ancillaries, poor pct's or does it simply boil down to genetics as with most everything?
To some degree im certain genetics play a role but there's gotta be a lot more too it.

What does you veteran says that both has kid and enough cycles under your belt to know wassup?

Im not sure on the specifics, but there was a recent male contraceptive trial where a bunch of chinese men were effectively sterilized by giving them monthly Test Undecanoate only.

But apparently its not so effective in non-chinese men and you have to give them test e and something else (progestin or sumthing?).

https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210547/

https://fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(16)58166-7/pdf

Lol. This is great. Pregnancy test? Seriously?
Guess I can see if the reason y a want to do it is to see if the hcg is real. Put the hcg on the tester......that should do the trick. Right? :)

Here is what i got told from someone who is apparently well connected.

Very good HCG needs to be diluted 1 part into 50 , then dropped on a pregnancy tester then mark positive.

Apparently, if you do NOT dilute it, and test it straight up, good HCG will NOT trigger the pregnancy test, .... while and a positive read would mean it is weak hcg.
A negative may mean it is fake... or very strong.

(This contradict 3J ' s theory about the pharma grade HCG. So i am not too sure about this dilution thing)

I will test this theory soon, got some on the way from AMLGEAR.

Back