Real or Fake Winstrol 50mg PLEASE HELP!

jamesq10

I had a friend recently come across what he was told was 100tabs of 50mg Winstrol (winny) and wanted my opinion as it came from a trusted source used several times with success and does not want to confront him without getting a more educated opinion. There were a few things that seemed fairly odd. a) it came in a Teragon Labs Anavar-20 Bottle, which reasoning was apparently because it was all he had to put it in b) the physical size of the pills seem small and unusual for any 50mg ive seen and c) the tabs are white, glossy with only one line down the center of the pill on one side, other side is smooth which makes me believe they may be win 10mg/5mg or even fake but i need more opinions. Supposedly these are suppose to be top notch but cannot find forsure who the lab is or even dosage ammount, PLEASE HELP!
View attachment 548438View attachment 548440View attachment 548441

Most of the 50 mg tabs in the market are fake, a respectable lab should have some letters and mg engravings on tab so people like you will have a better opinion on what they use.
Thats why i would not use those tabs if i would be you, since they can actually be anything...

Back