Real or Fake

jdiggy

Nupharm Tren

Any opinions on this Nupharm? the photo is a little fuzzy but the bottle has the holigram on the top and the green is metalic. Please any response would be great.

Last edited:
jdiggy said:
Any opinions on this Nupharm? the photo is a little fuzzy but the bottle has the holigram on the top and the green is metalic. Please any response would be great.

You are sitting on liquid gold buddy. Any company that takes that much time and goes to great lengths like nupharm has in their packaging obviously takes pride in their products. I have tried their products and they are excellent!

Take Syrus, Fusion, and several other underground companies for example. They don't even have the resources to get a professional label made. It is made on a home computer. How the fuck are they gonna be able to put in a legit steroid when they can't even get a legit label made.

That explains all the gyno and acne and infections that syrus and fusion are giving people.

bloodgod said:
You are sitting on liquid gold buddy. Any company that takes that much time and goes to great lengths like nupharm has in their packaging obviously takes pride in their products. I have tried their products and they are excellent!

Take Syrus, Fusion, and several other underground companies for example. They don't even have the resources to get a professional label made. It is made on a home computer. How the fuck are they gonna be able to put in a legit steroid when they can't even get a legit label made.

That explains all the gyno and acne and infections that syrus and fusion are giving people.
umm, gyno and acne are normal sides for many aas.....as far as infection, could be the gear, could be unsanitary injection habits...????

im am currently on that same tren from nupharm and test c and i have no complaints at all 6 weeks in ive gained 15 pounds and am stronger then ever

Good package is great but it does not mean it is better than other ones that are not.All that matters is how it works.

that is a 20mL bottle( comes in a pill vial that is clear with discription on how to use and store)

decca,sustanon and masteron are the only nupharm products that do not work due to low quality raw materials and too pure a filter used..
the methadrostenalone(dbols) & anadrols are top notch along with the winstrol, enanthate,cyp...prop, and fina

??? Are we injecting the label or the gear? I've seen Syrus and Fusion and used alot of fusion. Never a problem. NuParm ain't bad, but they've gotten away from bare bones great quality and are going towards marketing towards people who like cute holograms and fancy fonts.
And yeah, if you are getting acne and gyno from gear, well, buy some adex and accutane, it mwans he gear is working too good....
Can you link a post wih people who have gotten infections from Fusion and Syrius? (someone with more then 5 posts?)
I bet the only real information you have is the price list nu pharm products you sell rght?

All Holograms mean is they can't get their hands on the REAL RAW product , thus they put their cash towards fancy labeling to compensate.

this stuff is good bro. i have a friend who works for nupharm thats where i get my gear. the tren is real everything looks great. wait till you try it the grade is awsume from what i hear. super clean lab too! this lab is also canadian if you were wondering. from montreal or toronto or southern ontario somewhere lol. ps why would someone spend all that money on an amazingly clean and professional lab and go through all the trouple to have it professionally packaged all for their customers, just to feed them shit and lose in the long run! lol use ur head guys. the stuff is for real!!

Last edited:
Back