Real or fake?

arico

Got a vial of sus250 and vial of deca. Looks almost to good to be fake imgur.com/vqfWB

has an expirey date for 2013 and im pretty sure a batch number will upload another pic a bit later on

I asked my source and he claims he never sells fake shit otherwise he would be dead lol.
he says there the new labels. The day i bought them off him he was with a guy who claimed he worked for meditech. No doubt the guy knew his stuff for sure but still. Can never be to sure. Have done an injecton of the sus once or twice before i switched over to depo Test e from unigen which i know is legit. Still using the deca tho. 200mg. And i have noticed a decrease in sex drive from the deca but who knows, could be in my head.

yes the old label is more gold / reflective on legit meditech ...

u have post cycle therapy (pct) ?

Last edited:
yes the old label is more gold / reflective on legit meditech ...

u have pct ?

so what are u saying???

and yes of course i have all that lol.
using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 0.25mg eod and have no issue at all

nolva and clomid for PCT

fuaaaaarking srs? god damn it....

Anymore opinions

how do i tell?

what makes u think its not genuine?

poor quality lablel.

why would a label to swtich from them previous correct almost professional one to this one you have which look-a-like printed from my compute.

the labels are increasingly developed, not vice versa.

so what are u saying???

and yes of course i have all that lol.
using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 0.25mg eod and have no issue at all

nolva and clomid for PCT

yes label looks shady

if is comes from the same source as your other gear that you say is working then maybe at least it is ugl in there as kane says

he said they change the labels due to new stock because in the past hasnt meditech only carried TEST e???

hmm maybe ur right could just be oil?

Anyone know any labs in melbourne australia that i can get this tested?

Meditech

he said they change the labels due to new stock because in the past hasnt meditech only carried TEST e???

hmm maybe ur right could just be oil?

Anyone know any labs in melbourne australia that i can get this tested?

No, Meditech has many product and has had

here :

Last edited by a moderator:
oil color means nothing. especialy with test. testo doesn't change the color of oil. tren do. nandrolone do a little to.

clsmth700 it's nice to would help other member. but the rules ae clear, no posting source.
it's important, read the rules before to make so mistakes. thanx.

oil color means nothing. especialy with test. testo doesn't change the color of oil. tren do. nandrolone do a little to.

clsmth700 it's nice to would help other member. but the rules ae clear, no posting source.
it's important, read the rules before to make so mistakes. thanx.

yes i understand now. sorry.

it was more about showing arico the long list of meditech's different gear then any particular source. since arico said meditech only has test e.

jees, even the oil colour is different

yeah it's not so much the oil color that matters since that can vary. but i wanted you to see all the different meditech gear that is out there. legit meditech is supposed to be g2g i never ran.

was it your source that told you meditech only makes test e ?

Back