Real World Exp: Test vs. Boldenone

DocJ

I'm wondering how much "weaker" you all think boldenone is vs. test. I always hear a wide range of effectiveness noted by users. Some claim to get silimar gains from 400mg/week boldenone and 250-300mg/week test, while others get greats gains off for example 500mg/week test but noticed almost nothing on 1,000mg/week boldenone. Personally, I'd rank boldenone as roughly half as effective as test for putting on muscular bodyweight.

I've run it before, and can see no benefit over test in any way, really.

what about water retention? i like test but i hold so much water its just dumb, have to run tons of AIs and/or Winstrol (winny) and carb restrict.

on a power scale of 1-10 EQ is a 2.5 while test is a 9 NOT even comparable!!! EQ half as effective as Test? You must've had some jacked up EQ or some SHITY ass test!!!

Warmachine said:
what about water retention? i like test but i hold so much water its just dumb, have to run tons of AIs and/or Winstrol (winny) and carb restrict.

I don't have that problem.

That's what Dan Duchaine (rip) used to claim...

Deca and Equipoise were about half as effective as test.

skarhead1 said:
on a power scale of 1-10 EQ is a 2.5 while test is a 9 NOT even comparable!!! EQ half as effective as Test? You must've had some jacked up EQ or some SHITY ass test!!!
Like I said, people have wide ranges of responsiveness to these two compounds.

Warmachine said:
Obviously, you have to take this into consideration. Just because someone gains 20lbs off a test cycle and 5lbs off a boldenone cycle doesn't mean the test is 4x "stronger."

Cheers doc I had noticed the same thing with opinions on EQ... would be nice to try and clear it up....prob is not many people run just EQ so it will be hard to gauge everyone results....I've read about a million posts on peoples results with EQ and it generally seemed to come to the agreement it was 50% as strong as test but without the bloat...I'm guessing EQ could be one of those steroids that is heavily dependent on each individual..more so then most.

DougoeFre5h said:
Not that powerful imo. Ran it at 1g for 3 months while also running 750mg test, felt like I was on test only.
From a biochemical standpoint it should've "felt" like you were only on test...do you mean it felt like you were taking the 750mg test only?

My next cycle - if I ever get to it - will be test/boldenone. Hoping for good results (strength, size) without further tweaking my brittle joints/ligaments.

Pharmaceutical Name: Boldenone Undecylenate
Molecular weight of base: 286.4132
Molecular weight of ester: 186.2936 (undecylic acid, 11 carbons)
Chemical structure: 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol
Active Life: 14-16 days
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 100:50
Detection Time: 4-5 Months

-------------------------------

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (with enanthate ester)
Molecular Weight: 412.6112
Molecular Weight of Base: 288.429
Molecular Weight of Ester: 130.1864
Formula of Base: C19 H28 O2
Formula of Ester: C7 H12 O
Melting Point of Base: 155 Celsius
Active life: 14-16 days
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100

Last edited:
I don't know about other people but I get very vascular with EQ. Much more so then with test. It was my wife that noticed the veins popping out of my arms first. And this was on my first EQ cycle. And yes I did run test with it but I had run test many times before and didn't have veins popping out on my arms.

skarhead1 said:
no way eq is even half as strong as test
True, it's not as strong. But is strength-of-compound the only benefit worth measuring? Surely EQ must have advantages that test does not?

I just got off a cycle of sustanon at 750mg weekly and finishing it off with eq at 400mg weekly with 75mg of fina eod im on my 3 week of eq doesnt really feel the same as the sustanon but I know it took about 4 weeks for me to feel the sustanon hopefully I start to see the strength gains from the eq ill keep you posted the good thing about eq is you can go long cycles without many side effects the gains are slow but you keep them

Back