Real World Exp: Test vs. Boldenone

Ponderosa said:
True, it's not as strong. But is strength-of-compound the only benefit worth measuring? Surely EQ must have advantages that test does not?

Eq benefits
-vascularity
-hunger(for some)
-Collagen Synthesis
-pretty easy on body
- minor mass gains

thats my experience with it.

DocJ said:
From a biochemical standpoint it should've "felt" like you were only on test...do you mean it felt like you were taking the 750mg test only?
I feel I could have gotten the same results with or without the EQ. Maybe not that dramatic but close.

Ultraboy said:
I just got off a cycle of sustanon at 750mg weekly and finishing it off with eq at 400mg weekly with 75mg of fina eod im on my 3 week of eq doesnt really feel the same as the sustanon but I know it took about 4 weeks for me to feel the sustanon hopefully I start to see the strength gains from the eq ill keep you posted the good thing about eq is you can go long cycles without many side effects the gains are slow but you keep them

You should've run equipoise from the get go. Equipoise works best over longer cycles of say 12-15 weeks.

skarhead1 said:
on a power scale of 1-10 EQ is a 2.5 while test is a 9 NOT even comparable!!! EQ half as effective as Test? You must've had some jacked up EQ or some SHITY ass test!!!

If test is 9 is tren like 13?

Tren would be 10, it doesn't really add very much mass for most though. If we were talking about strength alone I think test would be an 8, EQ 2, and Tren, of course, 10.

yah i should of but i just got my hands on 30cc of it thats why i just decided to extend my cycle for another 8-12 weeks so far only thing i feel is that im hungry ass fuck late at night cant stop eating i have to keep drinking shakes or meal replacements

skarhead1 said:
Tren would be 10, it doesn't really add very much mass for most though. If we were talking about strength alone I think test would be an 8, EQ 2, and Tren, of course, 10.
and where there is strength, there is potential for size increase.

I guess tren will give you the strength to put up bigger weights and the test will use that to put on size (obviously diet depending).

I'm running EQ my next cycle for some of the reasons Skar posted, vascularity, hunger and it's easy on the hairline and body.

im noticing with eq my sex drive is going up now but im always using 75mg of fina eod right when i got off test my sex drive went to shit

simpllyhuge said:
so how is eq different thank adding double the amount of test?

EQ is basically a weaker test, so if you were to shoot 1gram test 1 gram EQ it might be in the ballpark of 1.5g test alone. EQ does seem to have its own set of affects, as were outlined earlier in this thread, and these factors make it appealing to some. From what I've seen people either love EQ or think its worthless.

well my main concern is hair loss now. so is their a difference between taking less test and more eq and getting results and not loosing as much hair. or with taking less test can i expect less results.

im on eq (400)mgs and andropen 575mgs and i like the cycle its hard to tell whats doing what though but ive gained 30 lbs in about a month and a half i still got 1 month to go but i havnt gained in 2 weeks

Back