realistic or not? what do you think?

Get some short friends or move to Portugal. Everyone in Portugal over 5'5 is considered tall.. Add a little width to that and you are a monster.

LoL. How true. Shit he could even move to Miami Beach and be a monster. It was rather comical spending time there me at 6 3 280, my friend who is a beanpole 6 6 190ish. Then again he lives there and the Blow is as plentiful as the fine Latina ass everywhere.

Bro dont worry about your height, 5 11 is a great to get thick as hell. Chicks like cut muscle and big dicks, lol. Rarely do you see any top BBers over 6 ft. THey are impressive when you do though like Gladiators, Gunter, Arnie, Big Lou.

gym lift you are absolutely right sorry i kind of worded it wrong. barry bonds did get bigger later on which still helps my point that hgh makes you taller no matter the age. barry bonds was 5 foot 8, a lead off hitter and one of the fastest guys in the league and then later on(not sure how old but definately way older then 20) he grew to be 6 foot 1 homerun hitter. i know hgh didnt make him bigger that was obviously the roids he stacked it with but it did make him taller unless he just had a growth spurt late in his life which is highly unlikely.

lol dlove thanks thinking about moving to miami beach jk naw like i said before though its not for personnel looks or anything its just for performance and also i cant get thick because what i do that would be horrible were suppose to stay thin but strong.

Back