really need some help big thanks to whoever has information for me

jer01

right now im 5'5 160 pounds 20 years old and going hard on size on ,novedex,and leutor 70, but now for the summer i want to start a cutting cycle with strenth gains, ive read alot about stacking winstrol with clenbuterol for cutting and strenth,is this true or is there something better,thanks for any imput!!!!

Test, you should always use test for your first cycle. If you want you can do test E at 400-500mg each week, that would be a great first cycle. and you can toss clenbuterol in as needed. Take it from me i had your idea and did a winstrol only cycle for my first one. Go with test for your first cycle you will not regret it.

perfect thanks for the imput,i did highly consider test, but for now im really looking for a more lean look, but deffinatley planning on a test deca closer to the fall

yah my diet is pretty good chicken and fish and stuff like that wityh the occasional fast lunch-i work construction-but i was thinking about getting lean and trim this summer and then bullking up in the winter

if u are just wanting to lean out you could go with some clen or even ephedra if u dont want to go all out..if you are going to screw with your test levels than u need to take advantage of the test and deca that u plan on taking in the winter and deal with gaiing a lil fat...

yah for sure the fats not a problem, ive always tried to stay fairly big, used to play hockey and lacrosse,and like i said i just figured going nice and lean would be a nice change, i plan on keeping on the size on and leutor for more muscle but want it more hard and lean
and u prupose just a clenbuterol only would be the best ?

Uh.....your 20 years old....and only 5'5?? And you want to do steroids to get cut for the summer??? Ok...do not do steroids..there is still a chance you may grow a tad bid taller... do not do steroids... you have researched enough about the consequences of using them or have the basic knowledge of how they work....Do not do steroids... concentrate on your diet and cardio....that is how you lean up..there is no magic pill that will cut your up or magic shot that will Bulk you up...both are done by hard work... Good Luck my friend...

thefantom1 said:
Uh.....your 20 years old....and only 5'5?? And you want to do steroids to get cut for the summer??? Ok...do not do steroids..there is still a chance you may grow a tad bid taller... do not do steroids... you have researched enough about the consequences of using them or have the basic knowledge of how they work....Do not do steroids... concentrate on your diet and cardio....that is how you lean up..there is no magic pill that will cut your up or magic shot that will Bulk you up...both are done by hard work... Good Luck my friend...

There is a lot of truth to what phantom is saying. It may not be what you want to hear, but you should consider that it may be true.

thefantom1 said:
Well said and steroids will speed up your growth plates meaning that height you may have in store will never happen and the width .....kiss it goodbye.

Gator

yea they have a good point.get some fat burners or maybe even ephedra...as for your age i cant say much im 22...everybody is different and matures differently...but if you are just wanting to get lean, its easier to that naturally than gain mass naturally..save the juice for a bulk or clean bulk in your case... cut carbs and watch sodium for the lean look...

jer01 said:
right now im 5'5 160 pounds 20 years old and going hard on size on ,novedex,and leutor 70, but now for the summer i want to start a cutting cycle with strenth gains, ive read alot about stacking winstrol with clenbuterol for cutting and strenth,is this true or is there something better,thanks for any imput!!!!
Today is March 1 and Spring is coming.

I was expecting you.

I am a 20 yr. old male 6'1-191lbs and am interested in taking a 6 week cycle of anabolic winstrol V. I am lifting about 4 days a week and also play basketball. I am hoping to tone up, gain muscle definition, and lose unwanted body fat. Does anyone think this is dangerous?

DADAWG said:
beauty is only skin deep but stupid goes all the way to the bone .

I dont know...hes going to get exactly what he wants from that cycle and assuming he manages estrogen post cycle it wont restrict his height at all.
He is an adult male and although 160 is light, he is also short and if on the lean side would look good at that weight.

this being said, it is unlikely he has his post cycle therapy (pct) planned out and that could cause him real problems.

honestly i cant think of a better "look good" cycle then anavar and Winstrol (winny) plus proviron to keep sex drive up. 25mg of each Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would be plenty. again this is assuming that said user actually has some muscularity and training/diet knowledge.

remember, different strokes for different folks.

gator_mclusky said:
Well said and steroids will speed up your growth plates meaning that height you may have in store will never happen and the width .....kiss it goodbye.

Gator

I heard of people using AI's such as aromisan to limit estrogen levels ceasing fusion if the growth plates and thus allowing them to continue growing indefinately...

Back