Really Nervous: New out of shape member

TheMuskrat6969

Hey everyone. my name is Paul and I'm from Michigan. I'm really glad I joined even though I'm kind of nervous. actually REALLY Nervous. You can read my profile if you want to see what embarrassed me enough to join your site. I'm a really cool and respectful individual and I sure hope I can meet some new and exciting people here. I am so new to all of this so please remember I'm here because I made a choice to better my body, mind, and confidence. If you could be patient with me I'd really be greatful and in return I promise to listen and research before I ask any really dumb questions. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm gonna reach my goals no matter what, but with your years of knowledges and expertise I hope I make better informed decisions. thank You. And please stop by to say hello. It would really calm my nervousnes

Paulie

welcome to ology paul..

first, dont be nervous.. anyone who has the courage to come here and say, "hey im out of shape and i want to do something about it" is a hero in my eyes..

feel free to post up stats and pics.. i will tell you right now if anyone gives even the slightest rude comment pm me so i can show them the door..

this is a safe place for you to gain the knowledge you need to get into a healthy lifestyle..

ask questions, read stickies and dont forget about my free diet advice thread in the diet section.. diet is 80% of your goals!

Welcome brother were all here to better ourselves and gain knowledge your not Robinson cruso there

Welcome aboard man. I read your profile. I've been there. You've come to the right place.

First thing I'd recommend is getting blood work done and checking your testosterone and thyroid levels. If they're out of whack, that needs to be addressed first.

I used to lurk here when trying to figure out what was wrong with me, starting around 2009. It wasn't until 2012 that I finally felt I had learned enough to contribute and begin posting. We all come from a starting point, and what matters is that you have a finishing point in mind.

I started as a hypogonadal fat ass with a prescription list that read like a novel from CVS. Years of abuse and neglect left me with a death sentence if I didn't fix things; ology has been a monumental influence in my life and has enabled me to change things around for good.

500lbs at over 50% body fat and unable to press a bar with 120lbs on it to 340lbs at around 13% (damn cheesecake!) and I can do things in the gym most won't dare attempt. I'm in the best shape of my life, and I'm still not where I want to be.

SO welcome! Nobody here will poke fun as many of us have been at that starting point; and if they do, they don't last long. :)

Welcome. Don't be scared, you've come to the right place. This is where I have learned everything I know and applied it to myself along with proper guidance to be in the best shape ever.
Have you tried setting small goals to help you reach your big long term goal? Let us know !

Hey everyone. my name is Paul and I'm from Michigan. I'm really glad I joined even though I'm kind of nervous. actually REALLY Nervous. You can read my profile if you want to see what embarrassed me enough to join your site. I'm a really cool and respectful individual and I sure hope I can meet some new and exciting people here. I am so new to all of this so please remember I'm here because I made a choice to better my body, mind, and confidence. If you could be patient with me I'd really be greatful and in return I promise to listen and research before I ask any really dumb questions. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm gonna reach my goals no matter what, but with your years of knowledges and expertise I hope I make better informed decisions. thank You. And please stop by to say hello. It would really calm my nervousnes

Paulie

Lots of love coming your way look forward to your logs:)

Man you picked a place with like minded individuals . With the proper guidance and knowledge your life will change dramatically if you stick to it. Prepare for Alpha greatness.

Hey paulie, your in the right place brother. Fire away with them questions cause these brothers are ready to help

Back