Reasonable mg/ml of dbol in everclear?

gorilla_boy

Special
Getting some everclear tomorrow. What will it hold without crashing?

What else has anyone successfully suspended/disolved it in ie. glycerol, veg oil etc?

everclear is all you need. make it at 50mg/ml. it will be a suspension so shake and draw with an 18g pin. .5ml in the morning and .5ml in the evening and you good to go.

I will say that i am not a big fan of dbol unless you a competitive lifter not trying to make weight. soon as you come off you loose most if not all of the gains.

Yeah, the temporary nature of the gains sucks...but I like the added size even if it's only for a month or so.

Thanks for all the help :)

A little polysorbate 80 in water, and you can make a d-bol water suspension. Just shake before each dose. No nasty everclear taste/burn.

The guy that's picking up the stuff for me in NY State just informed me that they don't sell it in NY. I told him to pick me up the next best thing @ 161 proof. Should I be ok with that?

i've got mine mixed at 25mg/ml. i would definitely prefer it at 50mg/ml. if i dont take something with it, my tongue will go numb where it hits. it is disguisting. learn from me, go to 50mg!!

Well, the dbol is holding this morning (no coming out of solution) at 40mg/ml.

Nolvadex took a little heat to go completely into solution but it hadn't crashed this morning at 30mg/ml.

This shit is kind of fun :)

Back