Recent pics........................

And thanks mike and Roush much appreciated
Been shocking my arms as well
dif approaches hitting them for a week, following week mon/fri, then back.once a week again
Learned this from a canadian national bb that came up.and approached me
He said try dif approach, try shocking those sobs and stretch the muscle.fascia
Gave dif approaches for tri's.and bi's.as.well.keeping the elbow in.a.fixed position
This is after following up on a following routine as well

Last edited:
And thanks mike and Roush much appreciated
Been shocking my arms as well
dif approaches hitting them for a week, following week mon/fri, then back.once a week again
Learned this from a canadian national bb that came up.and approached me
He said try dif approach, try shocking those sobs and stretch the muscle.fascia
Gave dif approaches for tri's.and bi's.as.well.keeping the elbow in.a.fixed position
This is after following up on a following routine as well

Tro dem mugs a curve ball, best way to get new growth! Seems like im the only person ion my gym that stretches....whats up with that!?

Matt I might not be able to tell accurately by the pics you show. But some constructive criticism from me, to help balance out your physique might be to improve your traps. Just saying , and remember I can't see but what you are showing. :)

Matt I might not be able to tell accurately by the pics you show. But some constructive criticism from me, to help balance out your physique might be to improve your traps. Just saying , and remember I can't see but what you are showing. :)

I agree. got to get them to 'pop' up away from the shoulders a bit. look up Haney shrugs. , that's my go to trap exercise
View attachment 564352

Fucckkk Roush those traps ill be looking up haney shrugs tomorrow and adding them to my workout asap

Fucckkk Roush those traps ill be looking up haney shrugs tomorrow and adding them to my workout asap

I prefer to do them on the smith machine . which allows you to work with some heavy ass weight and still be able to stabilize yourself and isolate the traps (something you can't really do with 150lb dumbbells)

Awww what i am.doing
sticking to whole foods no protein powder, taking in roughly 300g protein just strickly coming from protein sources itself, saucing my stuff up so it doesnt taste so plain and the main thing is stoped concerning shit dealing with the ex and putting all.my concentration on myself.and my daughter
helped as well to bang a few chicks to get her well clear of my head
things going better now
thanks

I dunno but when a average person looks at me like probs anyone of u guys here like wtf i def wouldn't mess with that dude lol, get it all the time lol without even.talking to.me
but again were all in this so its tough to compete with guys that are doing the same
So u just gotta take the bad with the good and take constructive criticism and work on it
if somebody says i cant do something i.make damn sure i do it and improve on it
being off the tren helps my mind, its not all over the place.and moody as well
letting.my ego go and working on it to improve myself.too and.letting others help is.key

Last edited:
Back