Recent pics........................

Fuck carbs
I feel.better without them.personally give.me the red.meat.and bacon or susuage
Cheese I.love, tuna.melt with cheese

How.bad is it now not.to have eaten all day
I got the stupid.flu and sucks ass hit the gym.only twice this week as well
Nomatter what I try to.put.down it.comes back up

Seems everyone has the flu, hope you can up your liquid intake if you cant keep food down yet.

I had some kind of illness going on Monday. Woke up not quite right ate a grilled turkey and cheese then headed to work. 2 hours into the shift started to feel more ill, half an hour later I was puking in the bathroom violently.

10 minutes later I came back into work and drank 2 sparkling waters then an hour later did the whole hardcore violently vomiting deal. The last few hours of the shift were a marathon of exhaustion and nauseousness.

Slept really hard that night and sweat like a race horse all night woke up soaking wet but feeling a lot better at any rate. still not quite 100% but even halfway decent felt a lot better than Monday night.

I think the reason I got over the vomiting part within 24 hours is due to my only drinking water after the first puke for the next couple days. Then let the illness run its course on through the system and rinse it out.

If you keep trying to eat eat eat rather than just drink water for a couple days the virus or bacteria tends to linger in the stomach as a safe haven.

Hope you get well soon being sick sucks!

Fuck I need to start to get my appetite back
This flu is running me down
Hop'd on scale and weigh 198lbs as of today :(

U sure u ain't on the "stemfast diet" brah?!!? U slimming out awefully fast son. Lol. Just fawkin' wit ya! Get well!!

I get so.many mixed comments it's unreal lol
Lean out, eat.more, you need to.drop.body fat, like.it's frustrating

When you drop weight due to being sick it isnt lean muscle just dissolving. You just losing water and glycogen. Ive lost 15 pounds from not eating due to being sick and once better gained 15 pounds back in a matter of two days. Muscle does go away if not fed but, not at the snap of a finger. Worrying about losing muscle because you cant eat is probably more hazardous to your muscle then not eating is.

Well just going to.stick.it out through this.keto.diet and lean out.as much as I can here
I feel good other then.being sick but getting there I guess
Haven't puked today so that's a plus
Staying off the tren back on myour cruise and gonna cruise for awhile.and just cut.and then maintain

Fuck.me.I dunno.if it's my.physical job.added with this diet and being sick.but hop'd on scale.this.morning and now.at 196.8lbs today
I.know.the last time.I cut,.my.metabolism was.crazy crazy high and had no.problem.leaning down

Now.my question is, last time I cut ripp.from.here helped me out and I was only taking in 250-270g of.protein if that a day while.I was leaning out from 200lbs.down to 185lbs
Now how much protein should I be consuming to.preserve muscle while.I am.on this cut?
I.am going to be cruising on 250mg/test a week, nothing else added

Last edited:
When you drop weight due to being sick it isnt lean muscle just dissolving. You just losing water and glycogen. Ive lost 15 pounds from not eating due to being sick and once better gained 15 pounds back in a matter of two days. Muscle does go away if not fed but, not at the snap of a finger. Worrying about losing muscle because you cant eat is probably more hazardous to your muscle then not eating is.
How.much u weighing these days scredder?

Fuck what anyone thinks you should do dude. Do what you want to do and utilize nutrition accordingly.

Best recommendation yet Matt. Be yourself! Make YOUR goal and go after it. No need to keep posting all the pics. Post up some before, which you already have, then Post up some afters once u get where YOU want to go. Asking questions along the way for guidance is a smart thing to do. Don't act surprised when guys critique you, that's what happens here, but you dont have to waiver back n forth according to what is said. Just do you!

Back