Recent pics........................

You still look the same.

For someone who runs gear all the time that is not impressive at all. I think you need to get your diet and body fat down(the same advice I've given you the past three times)

You still look the same.

For someone who runs gear all the time that is not impressive at all. I think you need to get your diet and body fat down(the same advice I've given you the past three times)

Sorry bro I have to agree with Ghost on this one...and on the morning carbs!!!!

I've never had so much joy brought to me by seeing that some one has bought a new mirror. Physique wise I would try to bulk up if I were you it seems you have gotten lean enough. I would just run something tried and true like test, deca , d-bol, and try to clean bulk.

I've never had so much joy brought to me by seeing that some one has bought a new mirror. Physique wise I would try to bulk up if I were you it seems you have gotten lean enough. I would just run something tried and true like test, deca , d-bol, and try to clean bulk.
U think.I am.lean enough to start a lean bulk mad?
What would say my current body fat is.at?

U think.I am.lean enough to start a lean bulk mad?
What would say my current body fat is.at?
You got a bad ass six pack in there, just need to follow the others advice and get that bodyfat down. Then it will pop out. Hit some MCT oil, which can be found in coconut oil and load up on more fiber. That will do wonders for you.

You got a bad ass six pack in there, just need to follow the others advice and get that bodyfat down. Then it will pop out. Hit some MCT oil, which can be found in coconut oil and load up on more fiber. That will do wonders for you.

I will vouch for this: I take 2 tablespoons of MCT oil daily and noticed it does speed up the fat burning. Only down side is it tastes like clear piss. I never drank clear piss but I would imagine it taste's like MCT oil

Where do u get the mct oil
Would olive oil do the same trick?
I Will write out.my current diet plan as well
But pretty much on a high pro, high fat, low carb diet
Carbs now only set for pre/post wo
Was.doing a.cup of oats my first meal but recently droped tthe oats
But Def.gotta add.some.oil in the.mix as.my fats are coming from.my lean ground pork, whole eggs
I really don't want to bulk back up but I want to get my abs visible, as well to try to stay above 200lbs as well lol

Last edited:
And for some reason my arms are hard to put size on

Look up "Hypertrophy Specific Training" - HST. It seems to be helping me with my arms, putting size on that is. That and just straight diligence my friend. High reps, controllable weight, focus & squeeze. Diet is key...u may have heard that somewhere before tho;-) Good luck!

Thanks bro
I do have longer arms
I see shorter dudes with shorter arms.that make there biceps look really full

But Def.gotta add.some.oil in the.mix as.my fats are coming from.my lean ground pork, whole eggs
I really don't want to bulk back up but I want to get my abs visible, as well to try to stay above 200lbs as well lol

Mct oil can be found within Coconut oil, the more organic the better so stay away from those big name brands. This oil is not normally stored by the body as fat like longer chain fats are but are quickly converted into energy which makes them awesome for weight loss. In the saga of coconut oil vs olive oil, both of these oils contain very different fats, but both are extremely beneficial and healthy. In short, coconut oil can be it is easily converted into energy, it will also support the immune system, and is a better substitute for carbohydrate calories than olive oil. Olive oil will protect your cardiovascular system more and aid with reducing inflammation. Both Coconut oil and olive oil are great in lowering your risk of diabetes, as olive oil can aid with blood sugar control, and coconut oil is a fantastic energy source which gives no insulin response. I personally do both, time and place for them and its shred city all the way :)

I am also sure that 3J can give you great advice as your halfway there already. 3J's Nutrition

What do u think.my.body fat is sitting at milton?
And when do.u take in your oil? Are.u low carbing.it as well?

Its been a long time but good to see you guys are all here. Matt i think you should go on a cut for a liTtle bit. Ive always looked bigger when i was really cut

How many days a week are you in the gym and how many hours a day ?

Can you outline your routine for a typical week please.

Back