Recent pics........................

Ahhh this subject. My circle of friends call me Hitch(from the Will Smith movie). I know this subject too well.

So do you want her back or get over her? Be honest.

if you want to get over her, well it's kind of like a diet where you need extreme self control and discipline. Don't text at all and put her number on ignore. Do not moap around the house and do nothing because your mind will wonder, and you will get lonely and feel empty without her thus creating a strong need to contact her. Keep yourself busy. Read a book, take a dancing class. Do anything you can to fill up any free time you have. Most important: go out and meet women....that will probably help you the fastest in getting over your ex.

Now if you want her back, my advice to that is similar to the last part of the other advice I gave. Do not text her that gay shit like "I miss you baby". That shit does not do anything but re-assure her of her decision to dump you and hop on the next guys dick. No long text paragraphs or voicemail's. You have to act like you don't give two shits. But not 100%....about 75%. This means that do not ignore all her communication with you, but when you do communicate make it quick and be the one who does not text back. Also I like to have what I call the 3-1 rule. She has to text you or call you first 3 times before you text her first once...which 3-1 is 75% like I said in my last sentence. Now this is the most important part and will get that bitch running back in your arms: You need to get another woman in your life, and fast. Split for 3 months is a while and this has a way higher chance of working in the first month but you might be able to salvage it still. Once you do get this other woman into your life, your ex has to somehow notice it. The best way is for her to see you guys out on a date. Hate to say it but you might have to play stalker with her friends(hopefully you have them on social media) to see where she will be hanging out that night and "accidentally" run into her with your new woman. This will burn a hard jealousy flame in her head and she will want you back. What's also very effective is being on the phone with your ex and your ex hearing your new woman in the background and you saying "I gotta go sorry bye". When she does ask about your new woman, DO NOT REFER TO HER AS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND. Downplay and just keep saying "she's just a friend", while your ex will clearly see there is more than friendship there.

Hope that helped. I had 3 friends in the past 10 months listen to the advice I gave about getting their ex's back and all 3 had their ex's SPRINTING back into their arms after listening to me...but they all executed my advice in 3-4 weeks after breakup. 3 months is a while. hate to say it but if she found a new guy already than my advice has a 40% chance or less of working. Nevertheless still you should try anyways(that is if you want her back).

Any more questions PM me because I do not want to turn ology into a relationship advice forum

This exactly! *applaud this man!

Bro looking good , my advise to you is this : if you want to lean out , figure your maintenance calories and eat 300-500 cal below as a deficit ( TRACK YOUR CALORIES)... Keto or no Keto makes no difference, it comes down to what food choices you prefer to have , just going for keto because its proven to loose fat faster dont mean shit if you dont eat in deficit and if you dont adhere... Stick to a diet that you will adhere in a long term , that is most convenient for you and your preferred food choices . BUT remember more carbs you have --->more energy you will have in the gym ---> will increase your intensity in the gym ----> burn more calories as a result and you will make better gains....

I think you are lean enough, do a lean bulk , focus on putting quality muscle... Also Arms , try adding more volume --> increase frequency ...
Good luck!

Ahhh this subject. My circle of friends call me Hitch(from the Will Smith movie). I know this subject too well.

So do you want her back or get over her? Be honest.

if you want to get over her, well it's kind of like a diet where you need extreme self control and discipline. Don't text at all and put her number on ignore. Do not moap around the house and do nothing because your mind will wonder, and you will get lonely and feel empty without her thus creating a strong need to contact her. Keep yourself busy. Read a book, take a dancing class. Do anything you can to fill up any free time you have. Most important: go out and meet women....that will probably help you the fastest in getting over your ex.

Now if you want her back, my advice to that is similar to the last part of the other advice I gave. Do not text her that gay shit like "I miss you baby". That shit does not do anything but re-assure her of her decision to dump you and hop on the next guys dick. No long text paragraphs or voicemail's. You have to act like you don't give two shits. But not 100%....about 75%. This means that do not ignore all her communication with you, but when you do communicate make it quick and be the one who does not text back. Also I like to have what I call the 3-1 rule. She has to text you or call you first 3 times before you text her first once...which 3-1 is 75% like I said in my last sentence. Now this is the most important part and will get that bitch running back in your arms: You need to get another woman in your life, and fast. Split for 3 months is a while and this has a way higher chance of working in the first month but you might be able to salvage it still. Once you do get this other woman into your life, your ex has to somehow notice it. The best way is for her to see you guys out on a date. Hate to say it but you might have to play stalker with her friends(hopefully you have them on social media) to see where she will be hanging out that night and "accidentally" run into her with your new woman. This will burn a hard jealousy flame in her head and she will want you back. What's also very effective is being on the phone with your ex and your ex hearing your new woman in the background and you saying "I gotta go sorry bye". When she does ask about your new woman, DO NOT REFER TO HER AS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND. Downplay and just keep saying "she's just a friend", while your ex will clearly see there is more than friendship there.

Hope that helped. I had 3 friends in the past 10 months listen to the advice I gave about getting their ex's back and all 3 had their ex's SPRINTING back into their arms after listening to me...but they all executed my advice in 3-4 weeks after breakup. 3 months is a while. hate to say it but if she found a new guy already than my advice has a 40% chance or less of working. Nevertheless still you should try anyways(that is if you want her back).

Any more questions PM me because I do not want to turn ology into a relationship advice forum

It's been a few weeks since we had sex or anything but she left me.3 months ago so.we were still comunicating and she wanted me back badly, as she said she messed up packed her stuff and left and then after a week she wanted me back and apologized but I was hurt badly of what she did to.me and kinda lost feelings for her, but just recently 2weeks.ago she kinda went sour.on me cause I pretty much ignored her and she found out I was talking to this other girl for a bit, but the thing is is that she now has been doing the same for the last 2 weeks and she says like how does it feel, and like she text and says where are u and I reply out for.a coffee and automatically she ask " with who", like.last night before she told me.leave me alone she was texting.me, sending.pics of her and the kids then I.asked her if she wanted me.to move on and her reply was I don't want to talk about it, then she told.me to.move on eventually and to stop texting her
So that happened around 8 at night last night and haven't texted her back since she left the convo with the last text so I dunno should I just play it out and see if she texts me back then.or what and not bother
Everything was.going fine last last night text wise, as.I stated she was sending me pics of her and the kids but then she went sour and her last text have fun getting some std's and leave.me alone as she brought up this Kate grl I.kinda.fooled around with last month bit she.knew of this and we were so called not.together but trying.to work things out, but after she knew a this she still wanted me back and we were still having sex so I dunno it's been 2 weeks where now she is playing the ignore game

Last edited:
I just want to say too, that I can guarantee no one here is pretending to be holier than thou. No one is clingin to anyones nuts. There is good advice, and bad advice. The people who know what they are doing are going to agree with good advice that doesnt make them a bag licker.

With that said, what I think should happen here is this....

Matt, stop posting pics. In the grand scheme of things they mean nothing. What are your goals? What do you want to achieve in your mind? Do you want to bulk, or do you want to cut?

Once this is answered the next thing that should happen is people should give legitimate answers to help him without anyone getting bent outta shape about it. Then, whoever is acting like a child, or insulting anyone, or giving bad advice should stop.

Lets provide help here and get someone somewhere, not just create a 10+ page useless thread that no one learned anything from.

Im not trying to play babysitter here but seriously, this is fucking retarded.

Lets be positive, provide help and learn.

shredder, great advice, and is that you in your avi? if so, sensational!

But either or we have a 2.1/2 year old daughter together and she is pretty much holding me back from seeing her as well, either way someday down the road she has to see me when or if I pick up my daughter as she is abit on chunky side not to fat but not skinny and doesnt workout, eats the way she wants to eat alot of fast food shit, and she had a trust issue for what i do, and I hope to god she gets some fat douche or skinny dude, but hopefully I told her I could care less all I want is for that dude to treat my daughter with respect and treat her good

Last edited:
But as far as the lean bulk goes I wanna drop the lower back fat first I dunno my preference it bugs me lol
I wish I had my fat storage in .my gut area but it seems the last place to go is lower back fat which sick cause when u put on pants or something u can notice it which bugs the f out of.me
Like this u can see it on the bottom.right

Last edited:
Yup, Thanks.for the advice.ghost low and beyond she is texting.me haha
Oh.u really.love me " blah blah blah", 4 text within a few min but haven't replied back
Should I text.her back.or.let it keep.rolling
Fuck.194lbs today

Fuck 194lbs today
I.am.also trying something new
Talked to a national bb here in Canada and told.me to.shock these fn arms, light weight high reps, squeeze.and get a pump, hit them everyday for a week or eod and wake these motherfuckers up, hit them.for a week and then a week off ect ect
Been doing it all week and seems like I am.getting a good.pump

Triceps
Start out with push.downs.light weight high reps 15.reps, and.drop set, superset on preacher bench overhead skull.crushers, till.failure
One arms.pull downs, superset with dips till.failure

3 sets of each and got a really good.pump

Biceps

70lbs easy curl bar, 15 reps slow on the way down and pause at the top

DB.hammer.curls

Light weight maybe 30lb db's and drop.set to 20'a to failure

One.arm.rope curls
Drop sets till failure

Last edited:
It's been a few weeks since we had sex or anything but she left me.3 months ago so.we were still comunicating and she wanted me back badly, as she said she messed up packed her stuff and left and then after a week she wanted me back and apologized but I was hurt badly of what she did to.me and kinda lost feelings for her, but just recently 2weeks.ago she kinda went sour.on me cause I pretty much ignored her and she found out I was talking to this other girl for a bit, but the thing is is that she now has been doing the same for the last 2 weeks and she says like how does it feel, and like she text and says where are u and I reply out for.a coffee and automatically she ask " with who", like.last night before she told me.leave me alone she was texting.me, sending.pics of her and the kids then I.asked her if she wanted me.to move on and her reply was I don't want to talk about it, then she told.me to.move on eventually and to stop texting her
So that happened around 8 at night last night and haven't texted her back since she left the convo with the last text so I dunno should I just play it out and see if she texts me back then.or what and not bother
Everything was.going fine last last night text wise, as.I stated she was sending me pics of her and the kids but then she went sour and her last text have fun getting some std's and leave.me alone as she brought up this Kate grl I.kinda.fooled around with last month bit she.knew of this and we were so called not.together but trying.to work things out, but after she knew a this she still wanted me back and we were still having sex so I dunno it's been 2 weeks where now she is playing the ignore game

my man.....you are actually already playing it right.
she clearly wants you back and her knowing you got another woman in your life is that driving force behind it.
the only thing I suggest is do not say shit to her like "Should I move on". You have to act like you know wtf you're doing at all times even if you don't. Do not ask her what to do. You lose points. She sounds immature as hell so you might have to get her jealousy up some more with your new woman, then tell her you need to talk to her face to face. No texting or calling. You meet her somewhere quiet where you can talk and just be a man and give her a decision: you guys pick up where you left off WITHOUT the games, or you never speak to her again and "nice knowing you, bye" type farewell. Explain to her that shit is getting serious between you and your new woman(even if it's not) and you need to make a decision. If she still continues to play games, well some girls are just toxic dude.

Last edited:
Yeah she is already playing her games
One breath like nice.talking to u as I didn't reply to her right away,.and then she says well.at least my new.boyfriend treats me.and the kids good and I reply okay cool, well hopefully he is good to u and our daughter
She then replys well thanks.for.caring, u knew u didn't are from.the get go, like wtf
Is she just trying to.make.me jealous or something

It's taking a toll on.me with my.diet and workouts, but still.getting to the gym and trying to get my cals in, if I was on a bulk I know damn well I wouldn't be eating as I am.having a hard enough time getting this down

Based on your facial expressions and red cheeks in every picture, I'm going to assume ur legit flexing the living hell out of yourself to just look like that in those pictures. That being said it's not that fantastic or impressive at all nor would I boast about it every day and post pictures of urself nonstop.

I'm not exactly sure what to give you as advice anymore. I really don't think person or anyone's opinion on this entire forum is good enough to help you change. I do wonder though if your bulks are not exactly what you think they are. I'm one to track my weight often every week and I do see mad jumps in size because of mixed Na/H20/Carbs/E2 levels, sometimes it confuses me if It's just water weight I put on OR if it's muscle OR BF. Your 194 and have been before what 220..? Your cals seems pretty low for someone of your height and they should be higher for someone at your stats and if your training intense enough. I been eating like 4500 cal to bulk at 5'8 188 lbs...and working out for about a solid hr or maybe 10 minutes more sometimes...

Btw you cut and bulk phases switch way too often. If anything u need to stop and just bulk for a GOOD 1.5 solid years and then do a nice cut. Thats prob the only way I see it in my book for you to grow. Stop this flip flop method u got and it's happening primarily because of ur ego.

Last edited:
Okay u critique me I'll.critique u now
So been working out for how.many years and u say your 5'8 188lbs?
Let.me guess your gonna say u just started to juice last year or some.crap
I.am.not here to start an arguement but if your eating 4500 cals a day and only weigh that when your bulking I would hate to see u on a cut
U are the guys that make juicers obvious, bulk up on a cycle and then shrink down to 160lbs again
If that's u in your avI.maybe consider working on yourself before knocking others down

Last edited:
And now expressions on face lmao
Fuck it gets even better lmao
Just work on yourself bro obviously if your bulking at 5'8 and weigh in at 188lbs there is some failure going on there bro
I don't care myself I can put on weight quick or loose it quick just depends on what I want to achieve

Okay u critique me I'll.critique u now
So been working out for how.many years and u say your 5'8 188lbs?
Let.me guess your gonna say u just started to juice last year or some.crap
I.am.not here to start an arguement but if your eating 4500 cals a day and only weigh that when your bulking I would hate to see u on a cut
U are the guys that make juicers obvious, bulk up on a cycle and then shrink down to 160lbs again
If that's u in your avI.maybe consider working on yourself before knocking others down

Your not making any sense. I'm 5'8 188 with abs.. I have some decent shape to my body as well or so I feel I do. Your a few lbs bigger than me with no abs and ur like over 6'... How can u even compare us and say that ur 10x better. I don't need to post pics nonstop for feedback and I don't have no ego compared to u. I eat 4500 cals to lean bulk because I work hard in the gym during that hour, very intense workouts. What does this have to do with being 160 lbs..? Thats not even close my range of weight if I have abs at 188. I been taking gear for like maybe 1.5 years and compared to you I've ran nothing insane. Done two cycles, test 500 and test 500/tren 400.. Thats it. I was 165 very lean and it look good at my height without steroids. Eitherway, who cares what I look like. Thats for me to judge and work on. Your the one with the thread called recent pics and wanting feedback and clearly ur throwing it all away like the small bit of advice I gave u above me and didn't even bother to think about it.

Long story.short, well.found out the hard way
Went.over there and found out some.other dude was in her place, fuck lost my mind.and went on a total.rampage, was ramming the door and got it open but.the latch was.the.next thing and they were both putting there weight on the door, and buddy called the cops, fortunately.enough the Cops showed up here but no charges were laid, Thank.god
Well that's my ending.of a 4 year relationship down the pipes and feel like.God awful shit as my 2 year old daughter was In the place.too
I.am hoping to god.that I don't get replaced as the father this is.killing me.now just thinking about some.other dude in there
It can.take.a.big dude.and crumble.them.to.pieces
It's what I feel.like.a.worthless.piece.of shit

Last edited:
Looks like it's move on time Matt. Thing is though, you're going to have a relationship with your daughter forever. Since she lives with your ex(her mother) you're going to have a relationship with her as well(maybe not romantic) so it's best you keep it civil for your daughter sake. She needs her dad as well. Be strong bro, at least try

Back