Recent Troubling posts on steroidology.

I have noticed that the general mood around her is changing. I just deleted a thread asking if steroidology had sold out. First of the poster has not been around very long if he could question the staff or the owner like that. He had a gripe about a vendor. And choose the wrong way to resolve his issue.

1) You should all know the staff here is not Paid! THey are here to help you out of the kindness of there own hearts.

2) We are not the service department for advertisers. The customer service departments don't hang out on the forums if you have a problem with a vendor email them directly.

3) If you have had a problem and you haven't been able to get resolution then contact a staff member.

We do our best to protect our members. We have taken great care to make sure our advertisers are quality businesses.

Thanks for your support Guys. Be nice to the new guy you were new once too.

Last edited:
It is a shame. I've noticed a change just in the last 6 months that I've been around. Some people seem not to appreciate the generousity of the veterans here. I've always been blown away at their willingness to help complete strangers, particularly ignorant thankless young users who are messed up or will be in the future.

I also miss Austinite's insight and personality as I have a very scientific/ analytical mind like he seems to have. That and he knows more about safe AAS use than anyone I have ever seen.

We are the community so let's make this place absolutely outstanding!

Austinite's knowledge will be missed. He learned a lot from the trials and errors of many vets around the community. All who move on to other things come back.

Thanks Dead Pirate, and thank you to all admin/staff here for helping keep this site running. This will always be a home to me. I am on other forums but I consider Steroidology my home first.

I was the earlier poster and your right I've been around long enough to know to deal with it in a different way!! I first learned what a cycle was here in 2008! Bass killer , gator mclusky, Kane_red_machine and alot of others were here to help! Frustration is a bitch and lashing out is a knee jerk reaction! Learning and support that's what this site is about! When I look here for anything else that's when I get myself hurt.

Lmao a pig fucker that is fucking funny as hell.... I love Austinite... I can just imagine him reading that and being like what the fuck! Dude that just makes me laugh because of all the things to call a guy why would you call him a pig fucker.

And Austinite was probably the most level headed nice and fair guy on here almost... I know that austenite would never engage in a argument with some one unless they where giving advice to some one that could hurt them.

speaking of Austinite dana lin baily or however you spelt it won her division in the Olympia this year :) I bet he has some cool contest pics of her

Last edited:
Ya I would love to have a hot sexy girlfriend like her :) who is super horny from AAS all the time! lol well I like to picture it being that way.

Back