Recommendations for new routine...

I've been training for quite some time ever since I was twelve basically. Mid forties now. Trained religiously till I joined the Marines, then laid off and trained sporadically while in, mostly on deployments. I've been at it hardcore for the past 4 years and have went from 191 pounds w/ 17" arms to 234 pounds with 21" arms. I've supplemented with PH's and am awaiting my gear cycle delivery. What I want is to basically work my entire physique over two days either in a push/pull, or upper/lower split routine. I'm thinking that perhaps I can go day on, day off to allow for max recovery and nutrient intake since I'll be running gear.
I'll be running Test-E, Deca and Sustanon along with Nolvadex and Clomid for e control and PCT. So any recommendations on routines, caloric intake, rep range, frequency will be appreciated. I'm no newbie to training, but I am to what I can do while on a real deal gear cycle. Length of workout is no issue, I'm retired and can basically go whenever and for however long. Thanks in advance.

Back