Reconstitute hygetropins in water or saline

vados

Ok, im getting a little paranoid here, and i want your opinions. Is it ok to reconstitite Hygetropins with sodium chloride solution (saline) instead of sterile water? I dont really need BA water since ill use up the 8 iu in one or most two shots (1 day in the fridge). Ive searched all over, and some say that saline is ok, others say reconstitute it with water only since theres no data on the saline. Now, make me calm down and say saline is ok, since its all i have for today .

vados said:
Ok, im getting a little paranoid here, and i want your opinions. Is it ok to reconstitite Hygetropins with sodium chloride solution (saline) instead of sterile water? I dont really need BA water since ill use up the 8 iu in one or most two shots (1 day in the fridge). Ive searched all over, and some say that saline is ok, others say reconstitute it with water only since theres no data on the saline. Now, make me calm down and say saline is ok, since its all i have for today .
If you intend to take 8iu's per day, you will notice swelling in your hands and finger joints within just a few days. if you don't notice this rather obvious side effect then switch to BS water.

Back